Bed & Breakfasts
- Women LOLITA Cosplay Sexy Punk Rave Gothic Dark Lace Rope Slit Princess Dress
- MW009717 - FASHION RETRO PRINT 3 4 SLEEVE DRESS (SIZE S - XXL)
- NEW Jessica Faulkner Green Petra Sleeveless A-line Dress Size XS NWT A40
- Camilla And Marc Womens Milana Blazer, 6
- Zara Limited Edition Sequin Skirt Size M
- PoshTops Women's Blouse Two In One Look Stylish Faux Fur Collar Stretchy Top
- Womens Woolrich Earthtone Zip Up Sweater Cardigan - Large - Beautiful
- Sexy Woman VI-J2542 Women's jeans - colour Beige UK
- Jovani 64982 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Fabulous vintage, The Monsoon Collection cotton dress size 12
- HERMES Pants 488690 White 38
- Womens Beige Harem Trousers Bow Knot Casual High Waist Wide Legs Trousers E804
- LulaRoe Maxi Skirt XS Red Peace Hippie Design UNICORN NWT
- Magnifique Pull ERIC BOMPARD S
- Designer Heavy Hand Work Wedding Saree Indian Bridal Party Wear Sari UP2
- O'NEiL of DUBLIN Skirts 898398 WhiteｘMulticolor F38
- Coast Forest Green Dress Size 18
- MPR Kemerli Süet Elbise Trençkot
- DKNY Halter Dress MEDIUM Berry Pink Silky Drop Waist Ruffle Triacetate Polyester
- NWT Theory Brixmill Befit Notch Lapel Blazer Navy Size 2, 4, 6
- T SHIRTS ANY 3 FOR VARIOUS COLOURS AND DESIGNS NEW SOME WITH TAGS F.
- BODEN Women's bluee Multi Floral Modern Pencil Skirt WG522 US Sz 4P NWOT
- Women 100% Wool Barbara Bui Solid Brown Straight Pencil Casual Work Skirt
- MARGARET HOWELL Skirts 792956 Grey 1
- Apparels India 10Pcs Sequin work Embroidered Hippie Boho UK Skirt Wholesale Lot
- Marciano Sequin Mini Skirt Sizes 0 & 4 Retail NEW NWT
- NWT Johnny Was Boho Patchwork Multi Short Skirt M 3-Tiered Elastic Waist Lined
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NEW SS19 ZARA LIMITED EDITION PURPLE MINI SKIRT WITH BELT REF 2175 779 SIZE XSISABEL MARANT,superbe jupe pink pale,neuve,avec volants sur le cote,size 40LIDA BADAY MULTI COLOR TAFFETA FLARE SKIRT Sz 10 NWT 565.00UNITED ARROWS Skirts 743596 Grey 38
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
ISABEL MARANT ETOILE Skirts 080807 Beige 1KENZO JUPE SKIRT DOUBLE JUPON TULLE LIENS T 34Bilitis dix-sept ans Skirts 403551 Grey 36
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Skirts 370014 bluee 4Women Summer Wear Breathable Outdoor Sneakers Sportswear shoesJust Cavalli Multicolor Vaqueros women Mini Falda Nos 4 ItMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.LAURA ASHLEY VINTAGE TULIP CARNATION WHITE FULL-CIRCLE SUMMER SKIRT,8 10 (12)
Things to do in Tahoe City
Hobbs Wrap Skirt, Pale Cranberry SIZE 12THEORY Brown Stretch Linen Crunch Skirt P Petite XS S Small New NWOTB 251Coast Brean Metallic Skirt size 12Gorgeous Designer MAEVE by ANTHROPOLOGIE orange Purple Midi Skirt Size UK8
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.