Bed & Breakfasts
- Worth Straight Size 0 Lilly Pulitzer
- Wonderful Set VDP In Pajettes Flowers Hand Embroidered
- Womens Cropped Top And Mini Skirt Set
- DAMEN WANDERHOSE KNIEBUNDHOSE OUTDOOR TREKKING BEIGE DUNKELBEIGE ARBER Gr 34 NEU
- Vintage Dressy Blazer Givenchy Couture gold Silk Lurex Blazer FR 42 L
- Activewear Women's Sports Leggings Mesh Inserts Geometric Print
- Nakoosh heavely Embroidered Elegant Dress size M khaadi limelight agha noor
- VERSACE LINEN BRAND NEW PURPLE MIDI PENCIL SKIRT SIZE XS-S
- Likemary Harem Jumpsuit Romper & Hareem Pants 2 in 1 Jumper Multi Florals Reg
- Joseph Ribkoff Womens Sz 4 Silhouette Asymmetrical Strap Sheath Fitted Dress
- Womens Phase Eight bluee Pink Dress Size 8
- Ladies OASIS Dress Size 12 Green Beaded Smart Party Evening Wedding Races
- Y's Knit Vest Size SM(K-59702)
- ️ Handmade Knitted PONCHO terracotta Mohair Tweed
- New HUDSON women jeans WN422LDLQ Collin midrise skinny LA designed W24 MSRP
- Narcisco Rodriguez Womens Narciso Rodriguez Textured Knit A-Line Dress, 40,
- NWT Tory Burch Ramona Dress Size 4
- Free People Womens OB723013 Not Cold In This Top bluee Size XS RRP BCF811
- Roxy After Surf Joggers - Dress bluee - Ladies Trousers
- NWT Billabong 100% Cotton Solid White Long Full White Skirt Size Small Sexy NEW
- J CREW COLLECTION cashmere double faced grey camel boxy popover cocoon top S
- Yizzam- Eiffel Tower At Night - New Womens Top Shirt Tshirt XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL
- Yizzam- Flourish Owl - New Womens Top Shirt Tshirt XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
- NEW Victoria's Secret PINK Yellow Camo Mesh Dog Long Sleeve Campus Tee Shirt M
- ♥ ITALY Romantik bluese Tunika Schmetterling white 40 42 44 46 gr NEU ♥
- Yizzam- Space Galaxy Virtual Ring Nebula - New Womens Top Shirt Tshirt XS S M L
- Yizzam- Night golden Gate Bridge San Francisco - New Womens Top Shirt Tshirt XS
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Free People Women's Top Magic Long Sleeve Layered Hi Lo Hem Tee in White NEWSoft Surroundings Purple White Tie Dye Setting Sail Topper Cascading Cardigan MZADIG ET VOLTAIRE - HAUT M. COURTES TUNISIEN MC FOIL pink ET OR size S = 36WOMENS FLORAL OFF SHOULDER BLOUSE SC-BL10084
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
White Lace Crochet Kaftan Top Cotton Cover up Fancy Sheer Bridal Wedding BlouseVICTORIAS SECRET PINK RARE BLING TANKTOP EMPIRE STATE OF MIND NYC TSHIRT NWTJM Collection 2X Top Womens Shirt Tunic Plus Size Brown White Animal Print Shirt
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Yizzam- purple Lightning Storm - New Womens Top Shirt Tshirt XS S M L XL 2XL 3XNorth Pole BO-910424_5003 trui Dames - kleur Rood BEAnn Taylor Top M gold Raised Textured Pattern Shirt Tee Holiday NWTMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Free People Womens Crazy On You OB856059 Top Thermal Knitted Grey Size XS
Things to do in Tahoe City
Anthropologie GEMMA EYELET CAMISOLE, NWT, sz.2 orig 88 new April ArrivalWomens Scully Western Shirt Size S Cotton Pearl Snap Diamond Buttons Long SleeveTunika Shirt bluese Motiv white black blue Durchsichtig Gina Benotti Gr. MPlus size poncho style top, beautiful mixed prints, green, size 1X,2X or 3X,4X
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.