Bed & Breakfasts
- Tarik Ediz 92347 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- NWT LA VIA 18 Lavia 40 paisley dress above knee multi color button up
- AXAMI Soutien-gorge V-4100 Electress Sexy Élégant Push-up 80 85 90 95 100 ABCDE
- Kobi Halperin Womens Sabel B W Polka Dot Cropped Wide Leg Pants 8 BHFO 3881
- Rachael Roy Signature Women Blazer Sz 10
- EQUIPMENT FEMME Navy bluee Silk Collared Button Front Sleeveless Romper Playsuit
- Asian stitched Salwar Kameez Suit
- Sexy High Waist Skirts Elegant Womens Lace Lady Irregular FRILLS Mermaid Dress
- Royal bluee Lace sequence One Piece Romper
- NWT Young,Fabulous and Broke Kulani dress wine stripe S
- NWOT LAUREN FAB RED&NAVY STRIPED CHAIN HALTER DRESS 4
- Vintage Women Slim Long Maxi Dress Evening Party Prom Gown Muslim Abaya Kaftan
- SuperDry GIUBBETTO ULTRA FREEZE KHAKI G50LY013-03O Khaki mod. G50LY013-03O
- Eddie Bauer Cable Cardigan Sweater Cotton Blend Size Medium M
- 7 For All Mankind Ladies bluee Skinny Jeans sz 31 BNWT
- Elle Zeitoune Marchesa White Lace Dress 0 00 Off the Shoulder Scalloped Formal
- BCBG Noely Ikat Print Tunic Dress
- Isabella Oliver Maternity Sweatshirt Dress Size 3 (40EU, 12UK)
- Phard BO-M1007045570500_NEW_HOT_SKIN_CIN_7003 Women's trousers - colour Beige IE
- NWT Free People Kyoto Legging Sz. X-Small in Navy Indigo bluee
- Jumpers Brunello Cucinelli Women - Cashmere (M12139000)
- ADIDAS Polka Dot Sweatshirt Size M
- J CREW Red & Cream Cotton Stretch Striped Collared Blouse Shirt Top Top 2 UK8
- Ladies Blouse by London Designer MaxC
- V6436 Laura Mae Red bluee White Striped Floral Button Shirt Women's M
- NEW WHITE STUFF 14 Grey White Stripe Flossie Jersey Long Tunic Top Linen Mix
- HIPPY BOHO HOODED PIXIE TOPS-SUMMER LIGHTWEIGHT DIAG.HEMLINE-VARIOUS COLOURS
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
WOMENS long sleeve blouse SHIRT = ADRIENNE VITTADINI = SIZE MEDIUM - de86Lee Cooper Women's Polo shirt Pink Short Sleeve cotton 130453 UKReiss Womens Top White Glitter Embellished Size UK MediumKlass Ladies Knitted Mesh Top Short Sleeve Size L Cream
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Andrew Charles TS550 03 1002 TAPIWA PETROL 002 T-shirt Women's Green IEAmerica women plaid shirt women lapels raglan sleeve shirt loose fit large TopsFinders Keepers Burnt orange Shape Shifter Top Shirt T-Shirt Size 12 M RRP
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Andrew Charles TS550 03 1002 TAPIWA WHITE 002 T-shirt Women's White IEAndrew Charles TS501 03 1002 TARANA AZURE 001 T-shirt Women's Light bluee IEDaydreamer Knit Top Womens Size Small S White Long SleevesMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.RRP New authentic Sonia Rykiel designer fine knit cotton top jumper S
Things to do in Tahoe City
Chelsea Studio NWOT Ivory Tunic Top Eyelet Embroidery Pretty Sz 5XMint Memphis Pattern Ladies Tank Top - Sizes XS-5XLColdwater Creek Blouse Shirt Top Womens Medium M bluee White TextutePint of Beer Sleeveless Crop Top - Sleeveless XS - 5XL
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Excellent condition worn maybe twice I think only once”|
|Size Type:||Regular||Material:||100% linen|
|Intimates & Sleep Size (Women's):||XL||UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.