Bed & Breakfasts
- IENA Dresses 419196 orange
- LISE CHARMEL STRING TANGA size 3 MODELE FEMINISSIME REF AC0003 black pink
- Visual Kei Pants Womens Clothes
- NWT Tahari Women Multi-color Tweed Dark bluee 100% Cotton 2Piece Skirt Suit Sz18
- Fame And Partners NEW Pink Women's Size 12 Wide Leg Cami Jumpsuit -
- Lingerie soutien gorge 90I FANTASIE mya av renforts latéraux
- Semi Couture - Falda women fantasía S8AH12 GONNA BAR Fall Winter 2018-19
- Velzera Boutique Long Boho Tunic Top BEIGE Size S
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Eyelet Popover Dress
- L K Bennett Knee Length Bodycon Dr Sabrina Bright Pink Dress Size 10 UK Ex Con
- New Jcrew Hooded Vail Parka Oatmeal Coat Size 2
- BCBGMaxAzria Long Burgundy Open Knit Wrap Sweater Sz. Large
- DIESEL WOMENS RARE SKINNY TAPERED LIGHT GREY JEAN PANTS SIZE 25x32 NEW
- ISABEL MARANT WOMEN'S CALF LENGTH DRESS LONG SLEEVE NEW ORIGINAL PINK 621
- Nanette Lepore Womens Floral Print Seductress Dress Multi colord Size 10 110080
- REGGISENO 5403 COPPA C BI 75 386577
- New NWT Rafaella Women Pants Brown Giraffe Print Animal Size 10
- New Brand Denim Women Shorts Sexy Summer Slim Mini Super Shorts Jeans Cl
- Eva Varro GORGEOUS Purple Stretch Knit Long Sleeve Sheath Wrap Dress Sz S
- Lgold Piana Long Sleeve 100% Cashmere Sweater Women's Size 40 Italian Houndstooth
- KIMONO women PINKO 1B138R6840 BERNADINE PINK ESTATE 2018 P E 2018
- Polo Ralph Lauren Skirts 523438 Grey M
- Andrew Charles TS501 03 1002 TARANA NAVY 003 T-shirt Women's bluee IE
- NWT PLUS Fashion Elegant Green Floral gorgeous evening gown US Sz 14
- Bimba Printed Front Slit Sleeveless Summer Spring Women Maxi Party Dress -FL-20C
- De La Creme - Women's Herringbone Tweed Blend Double Breasted Trench Coat
- Lela pink Beige Wool Silk Blend Open Front Bolero Sweater Size Large
- New NYDJ Not Your Daughters Jeans Nichelle Roll Cuff ANKLE pants Palmdale 6 o 12
- Alexander McQueen Luxurious Grey Wool Draped Side Dress IT42 UK10
- Exquisite Karen Millen Brand New Yellow Lace One Shoulder Midi Dress UK10
- Joseph yoyo trousers size 36
- WHITE SIERRA X8222W NEW WOMENS WEST LOOP CAPRI STRETCH PANT
- ANTHROPOLOGIE CYNTHIA VINCENT TARRAGON PLEATED LINED MAXI SKIRT Sz M
- NEW Nordstrom Collection Cashmere Blend Double Knit Sweater Coat- Navy S
- Heavy Full Bridal Designer Lehenga Choli Party Wear Wedding Lengha Ghagra Blouse
- Hobbs Vida Deep Chocolate Leather Skirt. Various Sizes. RRP .
- PLUS Size Navy Pink Paisley Boho Fold Over Wide Leg Tall Palazzo Pants 1X 2X 3X
- Paisley Vine Lace Trim Ruffle Crop Pants Size 1XL Bohemian Boho Gypsy Ivory NWOT
- Camouflage printed plush trousers and flowers - 023546
- KUHL Women's Cotton Nylon Khaki Tan Camping Hiking Cargo Pants Sz 8 Reg
- Trousers Hugo Boss Chart Brown Size 42 à - 78%
- INC International Concepts 100% Leather Pants Brown Camel Moto Bootcut Size 6
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Desigual Muster-Hose W28 = W28 multicolorNWT ANTHROPOLOGIE FEATHER BONE TALESE WIDE LEG PANTS RED CHERRIES CHERRY PRINT 8Theory Khaki Ivory Pinstripe Cotton Wide Leg Cuffed Trousers Pants 6 S SM SmallLiz & Jane Art to Wear Dark Coral Cropped Pant 1X
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Eileen Fisher Chocolate Brown Flare Linen Spandex Blend Pants Size MMade in Freizeit Hose Jogger Destroyed Jeansblue Jeans S M L Star PantJillian Jones Women's Light Brown 100% Linen Capri's Clam Digger Pants Sz 14 New
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Le soPants 913576 bluee 38Paige Women’s 29 bluee Jeans. TL7J R Nites by Caliendo Ivory Carwash Pants 8More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.BOSS Jeans-Capri-Hose mit Logo-Patch mit aufgesetzten Taschen W29 = W29
Things to do in Tahoe City
Sexy Woman VI-J3245 pantalones para women - color whiteo ESJason Wu Grey White Women's Size 0 Floral Wide Leg Dress Pants 450-Jag Jeans NEW Olive Green Womens USA 8 Straight Cropped Stretch Pants 74 103William Rast NEW Beige Womens USA Size 14W Plus Cropped Stretch Pants 89 494
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.