Bed & Breakfasts
- Summer Resort A-line Purple Tie Dye Spaghetti Strap Ladies Beach Lani Dress
- Dolay Nightdress Womens Cotton Sleepwear Short Nightgowns Knit Sleepshirts S-...
- Women's LACOSTE size 10 Dark bluee Genevrier Cotton Trouser Pants NEW NWT
- NEW Lafayette 148 New York 'Christina - Eccentric Tweed' Skirt [SZ 2 ]
- PARKER FLOREALE SILK NORTH JUMPER JUMPSUIT XS
- AXAMI Soutien-gorge Sans Rembourrage Basilic V-6201 80 85 90 95 100 BCDEFG
- Joie Decollete A-line Lamb Napa Leather Skirt Midi 618 XS Soft Sand IT 38 US 2
- Free People Women's Hard Candy Stripe Crochet Cuff Top Green Striped Size Small
- FABULOUS FLORAL PRINT FORMAL PARTY DRESS
- Metal Mulisha Skirt Dress Skirt Katlene Skirt White Motocross Enduro Cross
- Sportalm Weste Elisabeth 38 NP N
- Rich & royal Long-Cardigan aus Jersey L dunkelbrown
- B2 NWT DL1961 Emma Power Legging 4 Way Stretch Flatiron Jeans Size 28
- Tarik Ediz 50314 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Nuovo Lilly Pulitzer Coco Manica Corta Tubino Spectrum blue XS
- Nursing Breastfeeding Hoodie Dress Long Tunic Mid-Calf Loose Style Cute Trendy
- Propper Tactical Safety Military Cargo Heavy Pants NWT Womens 10 Unhemmed
- 2016 NWT WOMENS VOLCOM STONED SHORT 3 5 midnight bluee distressed raw hem
- ZARA NEW WOMAN SS19 MID-YELLOW BASIC DRESS REF 5039 166
- St John Knits Sport Novelty Knit Sweater Green Size Small NWT
- Liu Jo 20765 Zip Alto deportivo Nuevo blue shoes MODA NIÑO
- 370 J Crew Collection silk Wool green yellow pencil Skirt 0 2
- Maloja Multi Sportshirt Funktionsshirt T-Shirt brown WangM. Polygiene®
- Alex Evenings Women's Plus Size Pleated Illusion Gown 20W, Navy
- BELLA FORMALS Stunning beaded evening dress . Chocolate brown , size 12 .
- 100%Real Genuine Knitted Fur Stole Cape Poncho Shawl Vintage Woman S22
- Country Road Off - Shoulder Knit - Size S
- Rag and Bone jeans 26 skinny
- Tarik Ediz 50271 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- THE MOST AMAZING women Karan Collection Feather Weight Wool Jersey Dress M
- TATTOPANI Women's Sinker Summer Hippy Skirt with Tree Print
- Lands' End NWT Women's Plus Size High Rise Straight Leg Jeans MSRP 79.95
- DESIGUAL PANTALONS DE JEANS LIS 61P26K4
- Brunello Cucinelli cárdigan women XL IT brown claro algodón Un sólo color
- BRA SELENE WOMAN C CUP ART. CANDELA MICROFIBRE PREFORMED CHOICE
- RALPH LAUREN POLO T-SHIRT women SS NW LG BARBADOS GREEN NUOVA SCONTO 45%
- St John Sport Women's Size 12 Cargo Crop Pants Khaki Tan Beige Stretch
- NEW Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Grey Dress Pants Office Womens Sz 14 W With Tags
- Irregular Womens Low Credch Cotton Blend Harem Casual Comfy Pants Loose Trousers
- Vaude Farley ZO IV trousers shorts hiking travelling Size S Measured Eco rrp
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Tan Wool Elastane Dress Pants - Size 4
- RRP .00 Biscote Booly Cropped Trousers golden Brown Tkmaxx Size 14
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
HAREM PANTS, yoga trousers, GEKKO pants, MENS HAREM TROUSERS, WOMEN HAREM PANTSNew Women's Express Capri Pants - 3 colors - Sizes 0, 4 - NWT 59.50Womens Military Style OD Pants Cargo Olive Drab Fatigues redhco 3186Sexy Woman VI-J3398A trousers Women's - colour Pink UK
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Zuelements BO-Z1701081497704_MICRO-ALBERTINE Women's trousers - colour White UKLands' End Women's Straight Leg Relaxed Fit Jean Pants Sz 7 Tummy Control H2Phard BO-P17032714424G6_AMADOR_1100 Women's trousers - colour White UK
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Gap Womens Leather Pants Olive Size W 28 L 30 Boot Cut w Lining (H-38)Phard BO-P2706150429404_AIDA_FLASH_B001 Women's trousers - colour White UKAnn Taylor LOFT Striped Relaxed Ankle Pants Size 0, 6, 8 NWT Tapioca BeigeMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Illia New With Tags Stretch Knit Pant Beige
Things to do in Tahoe City
Saba Womens Granite Patterned Pants Trousers, AU Size 8Coldwater Creek Ivory Natural Fit Straight Leg Trousers Dress Pants 10 M MDWomens Ralph Lauren Polo NWT Khaki Pants 8 Reg 31 Inseam 69.5 INC International Concepts High-Waist Bootcut Pants Toad Beige 10
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.