Bed & Breakfasts
- Vince Camuto Women's One Shoulder Popover Dress
- Reformation Womens Full Length Long Sleeve Pajama Night Robe Navy bluee Size 2
- Trousers PATAUGAS T 40 CREAM VINTAGE
- ✯NEW✯ DA-NANG SURPLUS Above Knee Length Skirt -- orange -- Silk Blend
- Anthropologie Maeve Claremont Purple Floral Print Knit Jumpsuit Size Xlarge NWT
- Lingerie SOUTIEN GORGE 90FF FREYA deco black SANS COUTURE SANS ARMATURE
- BNWT RIXO GRACIE SKIRT SIZE M RRP .00
- Camilla and marc tranquility top mid multi blouses top Size S AU UK6 US2 FR 34
- FREE PEOPLE WOMEN'S PURPLE LONG SLEEVE STELLA MINI DRESS Sz S
- BNWT - Nougat Brown orange Flower Strappy Cotton Ruche Dress Size 3
- ZARA NEW WOMAN BELTED COAT LIGHT TAN XS-XL REF. 2411 727
- Neiman Marcus Sweater Womens cashmere sz small yellow dry clean only
- Mason's Jean Beige Painted Cargo Size 38
- New Women Marni Floral Short Sleeve Multi-color Wing Dress Size 6 40
- NWT Terani Couture 11155C Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED free gift
- Corpo High Quality bluee Fashion Bikini SET SLCP9026 Made in Colombia
- NEW APT. 9 from Kohl's Women's Dress Career Pants color Plum StretchSize 18W
- Vintage Wrangler High Rise Jean Shorts Waist 32 bluee Raw Hem Cotton Cutoffs
- NWT bebe brown dimond snake printed sheer top dress kimono XXS 00 0 sexy
- NWT Frame Shirt Navy Wool Cashmere Knit Long Sleeve Sweater Top Size XS
- Indian Designer Floral Silk Saree Collection Ethnic Royal Party Wear Sari 7343
- NWOT 125Boutique Festival Plaid Flannel Tiered Long Maxi SkirtMA RARE BIRD
- Novella Royale Ford Jumpsuit L Midnight Prism BNWT
- Cassandra Stone 78078 Multi orange Prom Gown Pageant Dress sz 4
- COAST BELLE SEAM DETAIL MAXI DRESS RED Size 8
- NEW RUD by RUDSAK WOMEN DOUBLE BREASTED COAT LEATHER TRIM NAVY blueE SZ XS 300
- Pepe Jeans Women's New Brooke Jeans bluee (Denim 000-h06) 27W 30L
- 7 for all mankind 28 X 29 Limited Edition Josefina button fly boyfriend jeans
- ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER x ANYWAYS LIMITED EDITIONS SWEAT SWEATER SIZE M NEW
- Ivanka Trump Women's Ponte Sleeveless Side Ruched - Choose SZ color
- Rare EMILIO PUCCI Runway Calfskin Leather dress-y pants IT 40,US 4-6,S-M
- Mens Loose Harem Pants Casual Drop Credch Hippie Trousers Punk Japanese Bloomers
- Hell Bunny purpleta 50's Skirt bluee
- Eileen Fisher 1727 Womens Lava Organic Cotton Tunic Sweater Size XXS
- GIACCA IN PELLE ARTIGIANALE DA women, MOD GIUBBINO IN PELLE - HELLY 013
- Dress silk Sandro Green Size 40 à - 70%
- Women's Vintage NOA NOA High Waist Stretch Straight Beige Cotton Pants W36 L33
- RIVER ISLAND BRIGHT GREEN BELTED CULOTTES TROUSERS SIZE 28 BNWT RRP .00
- Trespass Womens Ladies Escaped Active Stretch Walking Trousers
- Lot of 2,- Lara Lane Womens Capri Crop Pants Sz 18W & LEE Relaxed Fit Capri 18W
- Crepe Stripe Floral Semi Sheer Pants WIDE LEG Trousers Blogger Fave Resort 1X 2X
- DKNY Green Pants. NWT. 6
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Womens Wide Leg Pants Cotton Linen Casual Loose Harem pants Trousers NationalAnn Taylor LOFT Striped Summer Pants in Marisa Fit Size 4, 8 NWT Jasmine colorJeans women Pantaloni MET Regular Fit Made in C864 Tg 28 veste piccoloWomen Formal Trouser Suit Pants Elastic Waist K-fashion Summer Business Pants
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
TALBOTS Peach White Dartmouth Herringbone Pants 12W NWT Women (MSRP 139)Fashion Womens Jeans Wide Leg Pants with Elastic Waist bluee Pants Denim TrousersJ Crew Factory Navy bluee Linen Cotton Drawstring Pants Sz 2 Current 50
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Bebe Tie Waist Pant Size MediumHobbs london white viscose satiny lined dress pants size mediumBEBE BROWN BOOT LEG PANT SIZE 4More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Bernard Zins Pants Women's Size 12 Wool Silk Trousers Saks Fifth Ave Collection
Things to do in Tahoe City
Sharagano Paris Faux Leather Waist Stretch Straight Pants MLauren Ralph Lauren Wide Leg Red Print Drawstring Pants NWT 145 Size 2XJames Jeans Womens Hunter Corduroy Classic Camel High-Rise Straight Leg, 25,Women with Control Top Slim Ankle Pant Set Caribbean Green L NEW A301383
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.