Bed & Breakfasts
- NEXT Red Dress Size 14 Bnwt - PROM OR BRIDESMAID
- Worth Mush Jersey Boatnk Dress Sz 2
- Vero Moda women Vestido floral pink larga Cuello en pico 20361-30
- Ladies Talbots Collection Cream Linen Pants Size 2 Petite
- Kasper Women's Floral Jacquard Double Hem Skirt Suit (4, Vanilla Ice)
- NWT Women's Designer Lucy Hatha Congreenible Capri Legging Purple XS LU-1118113CS
- SPANX SLIMPLICITY OPEN BUST FULL SHAPING SLIMMING SLIP NUDE MEDIUM NEW 84
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Size 8 Double Breasted Wool Blazer Navy
- Victoria's Secret Pink Perfect Ringer Crew Tee Shirt Pink On Fleek Logo L NWT
- Women's Beige 100% Shearling Sheepskin O'ned Leather Coat Made In France Sz 38
- PHASE EIGHT KAMELIA SOFT PINK JUMPER. LARGE. US 12-14. BNWT
- Earnest Sewn Harlan Jean Wm Sz 24 Low Rise Skinny Dark Distressed NEW
- Rare Vtg Christian Dior by John Galliano Pink Monogram Tredter Drawstring Dress
- Lilly Pulitzer JANELLE Shift Dress bluee Printed Scuba Knit NWT SZ 4
- Mediven Sheer & Soft Women's Pantyhose 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Compression
- Magicsuit Women's Solids Ava Tankini Top Sky bluee Swimsuit Top 12
- Lularoe NWT XXS Extra Extra Small Maxi Skirt Navy & bluee Geometric
- MISSONI Luxe Knit Jumper XL 16EUR Virgin Wool Peach Pink NEW
- Indian Ethnic Designer Anarkali Suit-Pakistani Bollywood Salwar Kameez-6186
- Women Evening Dress Ball Gown
- Parker Womens Atticus Embellished Halter Dress, L, White
- A - Robe Chausuble Fantaisie blacke Multi Matières Pianurastudio size 40 FR
- Lf Carmar Medio Lavaggio High Rise Doppio Cintura Zip Frontale Gonna di Jeans 26
- Almost Famous jumper coat size12UK
- Adidas women Tour Tecnica Mista Giacca Imbottita (S) Z98464 black
- Eileen Fisher Womens Medium Purple Linen Silk Open Draped Cardigan Sweater
- J BRAND Women's Petra Studded Skinny Jeans Size 29 RRP BCF68
- Monique Lhuillier Womens Silk & Wool-Blend A-Line Dress, 8, Pink
- Rinascimento Kleid in purplet 86725_003
- Hanes Bras Womens Comfort Evolution Bra L- Select SZ color.
- New Nwt Free People Strapless Beads Sequins & Leather Embellished Sz 4 Gunmetal
- Zuelements BO-Z170305057964U_BASIC-BURLA pantalones women - color yellow ES
- Vintage Women's Mythical Fairy On A Toadstool Pattern Women's Layered Long Skirt
- Wildfox Women's Best Worst Clemente WGYA37 00E Sweater Grey S RRP BCF89
- NEW Acler, Alma Silk Shirt Dress - Ice bluee
- J Crew Women's Cotton Skirt in Liberty Betsy Ann Floral Full Skirt 8 H4621
- Wonder Woman Super Hero Inspired Camisole Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
- ART DECO Beaded Dress M Gown Ballroom PROM Pageant Stretch Formal Gatsby NWT
- New Angel Forever Leopard Print All Over Sequins Dress Size
- Oversize maria grazia Severi Coat
- Pepe Jeans NEW BROOKE Jeans Stretch Ultra Dark
- 7 FOR ALL MANKIND WOMENS blueE WIDE LEG GINGER JEANS SZ 25 NWOT
- 54507 auth SIMONE ROCHA nude TINSEL EMBROIDERED tulle Sleeveless Dress L
- NWT Frame Denim Le Shirt Maxi Dress in Beige Suede Leather - Size Small
- Rago Shapewear Mid-Calf Light Control Beige Capri Pant Liner Size 30 Large
- Zara Floral Polka Dot Print Jumpsuit Romper Size Large
- Free People Women's Authentic Dark Denim Jumpsuit bluee RRP BCF712
- MINKPINK 'Bloomin Beach' Floral Cover-Up Romper SIZE XS
- Anthropologie Elevenses Women's Beige Striped Linen Romper Size XS
- Jumpsuit Short 100% Colombian Lifts Tail brand Duba - and Playsuit Push Up
- NWT ZARA AW18 2018 BOTTLE GREEN JUMPSUIT WITH BUTTONS 8359 733 Sz-XS
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
BNWT Angel Biba bluesh Pink Faux Suede Bell Sleeve Playsuit Romper 12Rachel Rachel Roy Womens Cropped Front-Tie Button-Down Romper BHFO 0283Nwt Anthropologie Windowpane Halter Jumpsuit Sz Large Missing Belt by SanctuaryDESIGNERS REMIX COLLECTION Women's Grey short sleeved Hooded Playsuit Size XS
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Lisa Rinna Collection Jumpsuits Sz M Sheer Sleeve Embellished bluee A342951SAM EDELMAN NWT Sz M bluee Romper GIRLS CLUB Button Down Adjustable SleevesHolographic Baby Pink Baywatch Bodysuit
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Floral Cami Jumpsuit Flower Slit Spring Summer Romper Loose Casual BeachRomper for womans, dusty pink romper, M, sleeveless romperEarth music&ecology Jumpsuits & Rompers 245878 Green MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Tie Dye Harem Dungarees Hippie Bohemian Baggy Jumpsuit Brand New by Bare Canvas
Things to do in Tahoe City
Weekday Jimi Short Sleeve Jumpsuit Size 10 BnwtNew Coast Beautiful Delani Jumpsuit, Navy Size 10 UkMAX MARA Womens Bodysuit Small Brown Silk FA14WAREHOUSE ANIMAL BIKER JUMPSUIT 12
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.