Bed & Breakfasts
- XOXO Juniors Sportswear Womens Cold Shoulder Ruffle Sleeve Romper S
- Anthropology NWOT dress free boho spell people
- NWT LuLaRoe Striped pink Print Carly Dress Size Small
- Goddess Sport Wireless Sports Bra GD6910 White - 2 to 3 week delivery
- 595 NWT VINCE blueE 100% LEATHER SHORT SKIRT SZ 10
- ProSphere Women's Oakland University Embrace Long Sleeve Tee (OU)
- CAPOSPALLA women ESEMPLARE PARKA 17WI-C-ED6420-0001
- Free People French Creek Crochet Side sweater, Size XS
- RRP women's military CARGO pants clr WHITE brand REPLAY Size W26 NEW TAGS
- Vintage Invest in the Original Voyage Silk Dress
- Rebecca Taylor bluee Floral Patchwork Womens Size 2 Silk Shift Dress -
- Hands Free Double Breast Pump Baby Feeder Bra Suction Breasfeeding Pump Massager
- Bade Boutique Max Fellner - Mantel Kapuzenmantel white NanBademantel Gr L
- Alberta Ferretti Amazing skirt net a porter
- Dries Van Noten Navy bluee Zip Shoulder Ribbed Wool Knitwear Jumper Sweater S UK8
- bluee Asian Lengha - Formal Party Wear Lehnga - Small
- Loungees Comfy Mumu House Lounge Dress Gown size 3X Floral Funky bluee
- RALPH LAUREN Women's 100% Viscose Shirt Dress Plus Sz 14W NEW W Tags ( orig)
- Monsoon Silk Cotton Blend Aubergine Plum Occasion Maxi Dress Ball Cruise
- Le glazik Skirts 678485 Brown 36
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Esmee Lace-Up Jumpsuit Mult Sz
- MAIAMI Mohair Pleated Sweater - Size M L - color Sweatergrey
- BEAUTIFUL AUTHENTIC MIU MIU CHUNKY CABLE CARDIGAN, IT.40 MINT CONDITION
- Eskandar O S Brown Merino Wool Cashmere Cozy Nubby Knit Open Sweater
- Class By Roberto Cavalli Real Leather Blazer Cardigan Knitted Jumper Top Shirt
- New Eskandar O S 1x 2x Grey Hand Loomed Mélange Sideways Knit Cardigan
- Lazaro 3309 Size 2 Retail ,500 USD
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Genuine brand new OK Orla Kiely cardigan knitwear pink faux fur front bnwtNEW Brunello Cucinelli Wool Cashmere Cardigan Size MNEW Eskandar DARK NAVY Textured Merino Wool Knit Short Poncho Sweater O SLgold Piana Women's Oatmeal Cable Knit Suede Trim Cardigan Sweater Size 46 12
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
New Ladies Merry Christmas Novelty Midi Tunic Jumper Sweater DressRare Vintage ISSEY MIYAKE Grey Tan Wool 3D Wavy Knit Unisex Sweater sz M JapanCOMME des GARCONS COMME des GARCONS Women's Modified Wool Vest XS Navy F S
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Ralph Lauren Country Indian Print Shawl Collar cardigan Sweater S MintHand Knit Women dress XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL Wool Hand Knit long dress, maxi dress 2Luxe Oh ` Dor 100%More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.8pm - sweater - 330158 - bluee
Things to do in Tahoe City
JIL SANDER NAVY Sweaters 862443 Grey SJIL SANDER Sweaters 122742 Grey 34Schal Stola Pashmina 100% Kaschmir mehrfarbig von Hand gewebt geblümtNWT Sz M Trina Turk Women's Brown Alexandria Fringe Wool Sweater LAST ONE
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.