Bed & Breakfasts
- VTG LANVIN PARIS SILK PURPLE W BLK FLORAL APPLIQUÉ BUSTIER TOP & SKIRT SM
- Lilly pulitzer Roswell Dress 4. Originally
- 9 Fashion Maternity Carlo White Low-Panel Dress Pants Sz S NWT
- TROUSERS UNISEX WORK SIGGI ART MILANO 2809 WHITE
- Flying Monkey Jeans High Waist Moto Shorts Distressed Denim NWT Sz 27 inch
- Celebration Short Sleeve Burgundy Jumpsuit
- Designer Purple Embroidery Zari Border Bollywood SariSilk Satin Party Wear Saree
- ZARA CELEBRITY BLOGGERS FLORAL PRINT KNEE LENGTH PENCIL SKIRT SIZE LARGE
- Pajama Look Jumpsuits & Rompers 307868 White
- Anotah High Fashion bluee Crepe Long Dress
- Patagonia Women's Edisto Dress Size M New With Tags
- Misslook Women's Embroidered Silk Boho Mini Dress Red SV3 Size XL NWT
- Gours Fur Wrap for Women Winter Warm Fashion Brand Ladies Knitted Natural
- Lilly Pulitzer Coral orange Open Knit Eyelet Sleeve Sweater Size XS
- NWT J BRAND Zion Mid-Rise Crop Boot In white White Sz 23 24
- Auth. NWTJil Sander Sleeveless Asymmetric Drape Scuba Dress, Size 34
- Marc By Marc Jacobs “Gilded Sunflower” Persian Ink Dress 8 NWT Blair Waldorf
- Scott Specialties CMO Mother-to-be Maternity Support - X-LARGE
- Eileen Fisher Cropped Pants Womens 2X 100% Linen Red Lagenlook
- NWOT Da-Nang Size XS S Silk Embroidered Mandala Studs Adjusters Shorts
- Nuevo Oscar de la Renta 2 Pzas Set Cachemira bluesa Seda + Bolero blue Turquesa
- BNWT Fever london cerise pink fit flare 50s dress fit uk size 6
- Monsoon maxi dress navy size small
- Foxiedox Monticello Lace Mini Bodycon Evening Dress Pink Size S US 6
- BCBGeneration White Ruffle Frill Mini Wedding Flowy Summer Party Dress 12 40 US8
- Rebecca Taylor Dress S 6 Sheer Swiss Dot 3 4 Bell Sleeve Tiered Crochet Anthr
- Indian Bollywood Designer indo western gown Kurta Kurti women ethnic dress -dp03
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
3 4 SLEEVE CONFIDENT SOFT STRECH CURVE WRAP DRESS RED SIZE 10ASOS DESIGN scuba cami pephem midi dressNew Women's Gossip Multicolor Frill Bodycon Sheath Sequin Dress Size 12NEW ROYAL blueE RUFFLED PONCHO SHINY OFF SHOULDER PARTY GOWN SIZE 14-16
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Muslim Women Hijab Gown Long Sleeve Maxi Kaftan Gown DressWAREHOUSE LADIES CREAM LINED DRESS SIZE 6 BRAND NEW WITH PLASTIC TAGNew White Flowery Print Long Sleeve Surfing One Piece Swimsuit Size 10-12
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. New Navy Satin Floral Off Shoulder Prom Dress Size 10-12BNWT Topshop Green Leaf Print Ruffle Midi Wrap Dress 12 Blogger FavouriteMaxi Summer Dress Warehouse 10More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.River Island Size 8 Paisley Print Shirt Dress Pink Brown Tan New TAGS Floral
Things to do in Tahoe City
Warehouse Ballon Sleeve Ponte Dress - size 14Cream New York Laundry hippy netting dress. size M READ DESCRIPTIONBNWT Crew Clothing Navy Broderie Lace Dress Sz 12Beautiful Coast Bridesmaid Occasion Dress 8 Cobalt bluee
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.