Bed & Breakfasts
- Saloni Gathered Midi Dress SZ 6
- Badgley Mischka bluee Corundum Sapphire Gown Size 10 10518620
- Christmas Peeking Baby Santa Maternity Soft Long Sleeve T Shirt
- MAX MARA Straight Leg Pants Beige Women's 10 US
- 7 For All Mankind Women’s Stretch Denim Short – Short White Size 30
- Luxe Oh` Dor 100% Cashmere Sweater Pearl White Sapphire blue 38 40 S M
- NEW DESIGNER INDIAN PARTY WEAR SAREE PAKISTANI WEDDING BRIDAL HEAVY WORK SARI W8
- IENA Skirts 413247 bluee 40
- SEXY Women's Fitted One Piece Catsuit Size Small
- ADRIANNA PAPELL DRESS NEW WITH TAG SIZE 2 RETAIL NEIMAN MARCUS DRESS
- Ladies Occident Runway Bead Floral Novel Falbala Condole Stage Dress BallGown sz
- Ladies Day Cream Dress Size XS
- BNWT SOLD OUT RIVER ISLAND BROWN TEDDY KNEE LENGTH COAT SIZE 10 RRP 85.00
- 346 Brooks Bredhers Womens Fuchsia Pink crew cable Cashmere Sweater M
- Citizens of Humanity Boyfriend jeans size 26 LIYA
- NEW Caroline Constas HELENA LACE Dress White Green Red Off Shoulder XS M
- Parker black Valerie Ivoire Décoré Col Carré Colonne Robe de Soirée Robe 8
- TOP CANOTTIERA women GUESS A.UO2C21 T.3 COL.BIANCO U001
- ANTHROPOLOGIE ELEVENSES CROPPED WIDE LEG TROUSERS PANTS SIZE 4 TAN LINEN BLEND
- Women's Joe's Jeans Light Stone Beige 3 Denim Shorts-Sz 27 (run small)
- Jucca - Jersey women whiteo J2811075 Fall Winter 2018-19
- BNWT ZARA SHINY JACQUARD LONG DRESS SIZE M
- Planet Large UK16 EU44 US12 brown animal print 3 4 sleeve jumper dress
- BNWT ASOS RED BIRD PRINT WATERFALL DRESS SZ. US 12
- Victorian Gothic 19th Wedding Dresses Vintage Evening Prom Quinceanera Gown
- TOPSHOP PETITE TAPESTRY ETHNIC AFRICAN BATIK V FRONT TUNIC DRESS 4 32 0
- Elegant and Classic A-shape Bridesmaid Prom Dress Evening Dress ED6024
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
AQUASCUTUM WOMENS SOFT GREY GREEN PLEATED DRAPE DETAIL DRESS - IT 40-Karen millen dark grey dress size 10Jolie Moi - Floral Crepe Wiggle Dress - Size 10 New - Wedding Races CruiseGrecian Style Dress Embellished With pink gold Gems Size L 14 Tall NEW
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
New Etcetera 3 4 Sleeve Silk Dress Mid Calf Length Size 8 Snake PrintPurple,Joe Browns Sacred spirit Ladies Dress Size 8, fit & flare.unusual,silkyHELL BUNNY Pin up 50s Dress LUCINDA Hula Nautical Skulls Stars All Sizes
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. New Zara AW18 Ecru Dress with Belt Size S ref 8137 634 1Baby Monsoon Beatrice Wings DressZARA NEW GEOMETRIC LOGO PRINT DRESS SIZE XS or 10More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Stunning TIBI White Ariel Silk Bird Print Peplum Wiggle Pencil Dress 0 US 4
Things to do in Tahoe City
Phase Eight 8 Marique pink dress Size 10 Worn onceLADIES GREY FLORAL FRILL SUMMER DRESS FROM NEXT - SIZE 20 - HOLIDAY CRUISEBNWT NEXTFLORAL LONG MAXI BOOBTUBE DRESS SIZE 14 16Phase Eight Ladies Floral Dress Size 14
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.