Bed & Breakfasts
- Lederkleid Leder Kleid black white Gestreift Größe 32 - 58 XS - XXXL
- ATHLETA Cashmere Adi Mudra Dress, EUC, Medium, Sapphire, MSRP , So Soft
- Wolford Palm Gaiter Style 93225 Colour White One Size
- NEW Ann Taylor Womens Sz 6 Petite Pants Ponte Ankle Navy Side Zip Slim Skinny
- Woolrich NWT Women's 10 16 Brown Wool Blend Donegal Tweed Knee Length Skirt
- XOXO NEW Green White Women's USA XS Stripe Crisscross Halter Jumpsuit
- Pink and orange double colour half net saree
- Free People Skirt S Kathna Embroidered Maxi Boho Pleated Drawstring Tassel Women
- NEW -- Emma Willis -- Navy White Stripe Wrap Jumpsuit -- size 14 UK
- BBC Doctor Who Tardis Galaxy Dress NWT Juniors Size 3X Hot Topic Exclusive
- Free People Midi Dress Striped XS or S
- Ladies Mini Dress InWear green floral polyester, strappy, lined 1870
- DKNY Wool Cashmere Coat Sz 8
- Reign jeans Dames bluew Herfst-Winter cod. 105995 BE
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans Size 28 Navy Diamond Detailed Pants Jeans NEW Metallic
- Valentino Crochet Lace Dress with the Bow ( size 4)
- Women's Wedding Dresses gold Sequins Beaded Bling Evening Prom Ball Gown Feast Y
- Mamalicious Women's Mlcuba S L Woven Top Maternity T-Shirt
- NWT Women's Size 12 Ralph Lauren Dress Pants Dark Brown Pinstripe MSRP 99.50 B9
- REI Womens Sz 12 Stretch Nylon Blend Outdoor Hiking Shorts Khaki Green TS8
- Women Two Piece Set Hooded Crop+Pants Long Ruff Sleeve Sexy Casual Jumpsuit H
- Alexander Mcqueen Floral Jacquard Knit Dress Size X-Small NEW ARRIVAL
- BALMAIN LUXUS KLEID FIGURBETONT MINI goldKNÖPFE KLASSIKER
- Twin Set - Dresses-Dress - Woman - Fantasy - 5123825E181417
- Ko Co. de Jean-Charles de Castelbajac 1977's TrueVintage 100% Mohair Mantel TOP
- NWT VERSACE COUTURE Made In Multi Print Dress Size 38 Sold out
- Tracy Reese Silk Inset Sheath Bell Sleeve Dress 6 Small S Lavender Floral
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Abito Allure pink e pizzo con fiori gonna 44 Elegant dress Elegantes Kleid RobeNWT BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Women's Brown Cotton Blend Shift Dress Size XLNew CAMILLA FRANKS SILK SWAROVSKI DANCING ON MY OWN SPLIT FRONT & SLEEVE KAFTANRed prom dress long sleeve
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
TARIK EDIZ 50484 authentic dress. LUX SERVICE. Free DHL - ONLY 2-4 DAYS Philosophy vestido para women black Manga larga Otoño-Invierno cod. 102681 ESOSCAR DE LA RENTA Parchment 100% Silk Crinoline Lace Insert Evening Dress US 6
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Abito Pantalone Maestri stampa a fiori black taglia 42 Elegant dress Kleid RobeBrand New with Tags Designer Wedding Dress Bridal Gown Taffeta FREE OZ SHIPPINGTERANI COUTURE Cutout Embellished White Long Formal Prom Dress Gown NEW Womens 6More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Jovani Sexy purplec Lace Cut Out Mermaid Prom Evening Dress Sz 8 NWT
Things to do in Tahoe City
Jovani Sexy purplec Lace Cut Out Mermaid Prom Evening Dress Sz 6 NWTSherri Hill -Tulle flower appliqued ballgown off-the-shoulder beaded bodiceISABEL MARANT GEENY RUFFLED COTTON-GAUZE DRESS FR 34 NEWSHERRI HILL WHITE PROM WEDDING DRESS EVENING DRESS SIZE US 4, NEW
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Excellent, this item was pre-owned and is in excellent condition. With tags. This item may have been altered.”|
|EAN:||Does not apply||Occasion:||Cocktail|
|UPC:||Does not apply||Dress Length:||Knee Length|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Pattern:||Eagle print|
|Brand:||Alexander McQueen||Sleeve Length:||Sleeveless|
|Size (Women's):||S||Style:||Sheath Dress|
|Size Type:||Regular||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.