Bed & Breakfasts
- Lk Bennett Dress Size 10 - Carma Metallic Dress
- NWT MADO ET LES AUTRES Grey ALASKAShoulder Cut Out Knit Dress Sz 1 210743LM
- Robe T S SISLEY purplete size S TTBE
- PAUL&JOE SISTER Cape D 40 anthrazit
- CAbi Raspberry Open Front Portico Shrug Cardigan Sweater S
- NEW Womens Diesel SKINZEE Stretch Skinny bluee Jeans W29 W30 L34 BNWT UK Size 10
- Elle Sport ES2800_250-NEONCORAL top Dames - kleur Oranje BE
- Asian outfit dress for wedding size 10 12
- NEW SERGEI GRINKO Dress Turquoise White Silk Sheath Formal IT42 US 8 M
- NEW WILD pinkS GORE-TEX SNOWBOARDING SKI BIB PANTS size M SALE RARE UNIQUE
- Lilly Pulitzer Capri Pants Butterfly Pink orange Cha Cha Size 8
- women Karen Midi Skirt Womens Sz 10 Olive Green Pleated Wool Silk Cashmere
- IVKO Long Sweater Made in Belgrade Shawl Collar Motives Serbia Anthracite 52606
- ADRIANNA PAPELL BEADED DRESS NEW WITH TAG OFF SHOULDER SIZE 6 RETAIL
- Pakistani Indian Wedding Suit Lengha Kameez Bollywood Skirt Dress Anarkali
- Ivory Coast S 4 6 Art-to-Wear Boho Funky Indian Aztec Woven Tapestry Wrap Skirt
- Sandro Women's 100% Silk Pink Cami Strappy Shorts Jumpsuit Size
- PHASE EIGHT SIZE 16 “pink’s” ALEXA WEDDING OCCASION DRESS Rrp .00
- FRENCH CONNECTION SAMPLE DRESS - UNIQUE ONE OF ITS KIND - SIZE 10 - NEEDS WORK
- Eco Pelliccia Reversibile col. black Riva Tricot tg. S
- Ann Taylor. Cotton blend sweater. Size small.
- Grace in LA Jeans Criss Cross Embroidered Easy Fit Capris Medium Wash EC51367
- Elizabeth and james Dress 8-10
- Xscape Special Occasion Sleeveless Evening Dress (size 20W)
- Citizens Of Humanity Maternity Jeans Bootcut Sz. 27 EUC 015N-001
- Killah Babe Sixty Faux Leather Pants Womens Sz 31 Motorcycle Low Waist Straight
- LEE Women's Modern Series Midrise Fit Coleman Skir - Choose SZ color
- Woolrich Women's Clothing Knitwear - WWMAG1677 bluee Fall Winter 17 18
- Self-Portrait Womens Maxi Dress,
- Feriani Couture 26254 Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- ALYCE PARIS PROMFORMALDRESSLACECHARCOAL NUDENWTMUST SELLGORGEOUSSIZE 2
- Sherri Hill 11226 Royal Nude Pageant Gala Gown Dress sz 2
- Jil Sander Brown Midi Cinched Waist Dress
- Camilla Franks From Dawn Til Dusk Mini Dress With Long Overlay Kaftan S BNWT
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
MARTINIQUE FASHION 70's 80's Vintage Sequin Royal bluee FORMAL DRESS BALL GOWN MCAMILLA FRANKS SILK SWAROVSKI WEAVE OF HUMANITY DRESS ROBE W WIDE SLEEVES XSJovani M51826 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownSHERRI HILL 50992 Fairytale Glamour Appliquéd Evening Gown - Size 0
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Social Occasions by Mon Cheri 214841 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEWTARIK EDIZ 50518 ROYAL authentic dress. LUX SERVICE. Free DHL - ONLY 2-4 DAYSTemperley London Embroidered Lace Dress
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. RARE Camilla Franks Waterfall Short Lace Up Kaftan SLUK Free SizeCHADO RALPH RUCCI Brown 100% Cashmere SKIRT with cashmere SHAWL sz 10HTF Roberto Cavalli Women's Long Dress Pink Silk size 42 4124More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Pink Memories - Kleider-Kleid - frau - 774617C183612
Things to do in Tahoe City
Portia & Scarlett PS2031 Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownTraje MCQ Alexander Mqueen 35818ES -30%Fenty Puma By Rihanna Womens Sweatshirt With Mini Dress, Charcoal Heather, XLPakistani Indian Asian Wedding lengha Suit Dress Navy gold
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Exact Material:||53% polyester/43% virgin wool/4% elastane|
|Sleeve Length:||3/4 Sleeve||Brand:||VIVETTA|
|Dress Length:||Midi||Size Type:||Regular|
|Size:||IT 38||Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only|
|Main Colour:||Red||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.