- Charcoal Grey Multiway Congreenible Maxi Dress Formal Bridesmaid Size 6-16
- Betsy & Adam Women's Halter Pleated Shimmer Gown 10, bluesh
- NEW Yala L Maxi Knit Dress orange Casual Sundress Stretch Bamboo Dreams Janna
- Torrid Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald Scamander Trench Coat -Womens Plus
- Vintage Ivory Wool Mary Smith Irish Firsherman Cable Knit Sweater Medium
- Joe's Jeans Womens Evelyn bluee Skinny Mid-Rise Ankle Jeans 25 BHFO 1750
- NWOT Gap Embroidered bell sleeve blouse, True indigo SIZE S E611
- R'12 ICONIC Oscar De La Renta red(pink) white ruffled silk summer dress
- Diane Von Furstenberg (US4) NWT Green Silk Knit Sleeveless Yahzi Wrap Dress
- J brand Mama J Maternity Bootcut Jeans Size 26 Polish Wash
- NWT TORY BURCH Swimsuit Bikini 2pc set Sz M S Bondi Reversible Tory Navy Denley
- French Connection Womens Canyon Sands Pencil Skirt RRP .00 Tribal Green Multi
- Cullen Cashmere Open Cardigan – Ember – Medium - NWT -
- AID 1430 ABITO MAGLIA CORTO DENNY pink ART 50050 TG L 46 M 44
- Sugoi Rs Training Jersey Pink , Jerseys Sugoi , bike , Women´s clothing
- Robe en soie Caroll black size 38 à - 61%
- NWT Alexis White Martine-ruffled Hem Romper Jumpsuit Size XS
- Ladies RUNWAY Designer Inspired Shirt Dress Floral Printed Slim Tops plus size
- BNWOT Kaliko Size 12 Dress
- Salomon Women's Elevate FZ Mid - Choose SZ color
- White + warren dark grey 100% cashmere sweater size small
- Colombian Design Skinny Jeans Premium Ripped Jeans Destroyed Ripped N2214
- 53480 auth SELF-PORTRAIT white mesh panelled Sheath Dress 8 XS
- WOmen's Occident popular pink biscuits Printed elastic waist Ball Gown Dresses
- Helmut Newton Photo Wolford push-up Tights color Marmor Size Medium 18071 - 11
- Earth music&ecology Pants 024863 GreenｘMulticolor F
- Women's Party Boho Special Occasion Unique Print Summer Holiday Tassel Skirt
- Yumi Curves Flower and Butterfly Feature Zip Blouse
- NEW Zimmermann Juniper Contoured Ring Dress Lavender Paisley Size 2 RRP
- Panoply 14787 Turquoise Mermaid Pageant Prom Gown Dress sz 2
- New Chloe Ruffle Long-Sleeve Crepe A-Line Midi Dress Size 42 FR 10 US
- New SPELL & THE GYPSY COLLECTIVE Designs ISLA BONITA Strappy Maxi M
- New RED VALENTINO Runway Leopard Print,Bow,Lined Dress It 40,US 0-4,XXS-XS
- Tory Burch Natalie Midi Dress Floral Hibiscus Fil Coupe RESORT M Size 8
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Victor Costa Bronze Feather Detail Striped A Line Unique Ball Gown Dress S r652Formal Couture Prom GownValentino Dress (Spa)100%Silk Bow Caplet Detail Size 4MARCHESA TEAL blueE STRAPLESS PEPLUM GOWN WITH TRAIN SIZE SMALL
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
St John Knit NWOT Pink DRESS SIZE 14Oscar de la Renta Ivory Cotton Embroidery Over Yellow Silk Sleeveless Dress 4Jovani JVN53188 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Terani Couture 1912P8273 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW AuthenticJovani JVN65529 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownRoberto Cavalli Silk Mini dress Size 44 New With TagsMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Jason Wu Womens Ponte A-Line Dress, 0
Things to do in Tahoe City
Carolina Herrera Womens Wool-Blend Sheath Dress, 16, RedTarik Ediz 50320 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownALYCE PARIS PROMDRESSBALLGOWNROYAL MULTINWTMUST SELLSTUNNINGSIZE 8Peter Pilotto Kado Silk Mikado Gio Leaf Dress Size 4 100% Silk NWT
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.