Bed & Breakfasts
- VIVETTA ‘Dalia’ wool-blend midi dress in red. Beautiful IT 38 RRP BNWT
- Foxcroft Women's Plus-SZ Taylor Optic Floral - Choose SZ color
- Pregnant Women's Maternity Nursing Hoodies Pregnacy Breastfeeding Sweatshirts Cl
- GIORGIO ARMANI LANA WOOL DRESS PANTS WOMENS SIZE 38 28 X 30
- Rag & Bone Torrington Denim Boyfriend Shorts
- Lace Romper For Female Elegant Floral Streetwear Long Sleeve Breathable Jumpsuit
- Santras shower hose white gold - one-sided twist-proof - 2.00 m
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Sz 1X NWT Fabulous In Fashion Skirt Priced 129.00
- ZARA LIGHT PINK BLAZER-STYLE DOUBLE BREASTED JUMPSUIT DRESS NEW WITH TAGS MEDIUM
- FOXIEDOX LUCY OFF THE SHOULDER STRIPE LACE MIDI OFF WHITE DRESS sz M
- Les Canebiers Womens Sleeveless Shift Dress Astragale Brown Cream Size French 40
- Bnwt Ariana Lipsy Prom Dress 12 Nude Rrp
- Occident Womens Mixed color Embroidery Lapel Coat Pant Luxury Party Blazer Suits
- CAbi Women's Size Medium White Cable Sweater Open Front Style Never worn
- Diesel Womens Skinny Skinzee-High Jeans bluee Size W25 L30 RRP BCF89
- NWT Brunello Cucinelli 100% Cashmere Knit Dress W Collar Beading Sz M A181
- BETSY & ADAM Strapless Floral Ball Gown SIZE14
- Seraphine maternity jeans US 10 skinny leg distressed
- I.N.C. Plus Size Printed Tulip Hem Pants-Various Sizes, NWT
- NEW SPANX Faux Leather Leggings in Wine Red [SZ Large ] C842
- Yigal Azrouël High-low side slit oversized angora sweater in Ivory. Size M.
- SUE WONG Champagne Embroidered Sequin Beaded Bridal Wedding Gown Dress 8
- NWT AMUR Taylor Dress Size 2
- Caroline Constas Melina Silk Dress XS
- Valentino Lace Trimmed Midi Dress SZ 50
- COMME des GARCONS GIRL Dresses 987479 Grey XS
- ROBE SELENE Elisa Cavaletti ECP182041500
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
CHLOÉ Minikleid mit Schleife fr. 38, dg 38, 36 runwayPrabal Gurung Floral Shift DressPRADA JEWEL RED RUFFLED AND TIERED DRESS IT38 OR XS Jovani 73537 Couture GownLOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW, Size 2, Authentic NWT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
NWT HALSTON HERITAGE Twist Front Long Gown Bridal Dress Beach - SOLD OUTTemperley London Womens Onyx Jacquard Midi Dress, Us 6 Designer Womens Sleeveless Wedding Gown Dress Ivory White Floral Lace Size 14
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. COMME des GARCONS Dresses 012903 White SNEW Diane von Furstenberg DVF Tailored Mini SEQUINS Dress Peony Pink 2 4 6D. EXTERIOR Abito con spalline sciarpa foderato seta 100% Tg.46More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.New sz 42 US 4 Versace Collection mainline pink long dress gown halter
Things to do in Tahoe City
NWT RED VALENTINO floral embroidered flower Tulle dress Size 48Brand New Exclusive Asilio Puff Sleeve Pink Candy Eyed Striped Dress Size 8 USCamilla Franks Dance of the Dao Embellished Tribal Silk Short Strapless DressEscada Dinoras Dress Red Size 44 RRP Box47 18 A
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“In excellent condition!”|
|Size (Women's):||4||Sleeve Length:||Sleeveless|
|Style:||Fit & Flare||Dress Length:||Short|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.