- Saloni Gathered Midi Dress SZ 6
- Badgley Mischka bluee Corundum Sapphire Gown Size 10 10518620
- Christmas Peeking Baby Santa Maternity Soft Long Sleeve T Shirt
- MAX MARA Straight Leg Pants Beige Women's 10 US
- 7 For All Mankind Women’s Stretch Denim Short – Short White Size 30
- Luxe Oh` Dor 100% Cashmere Sweater Pearl White Sapphire blue 38 40 S M
- Indian Party Wear Pakistani Bollywood Choli Lehenga Wedding Lengha Chaniya Dress
- Stylish skirt by Lk bennet
- Josie Natori Womens Lace-Trimmed Jumpsuit, M
- NEW INC NEW Purple Matte Jersey Sleeveless Full-Length Maxi Dress Size XS, M
- Artisan De Luxe Dress Size Medium Mixed Media Cold Shoulder
- Womens purple dress with match balero
- Genuine Shearling with Natural Mink Tassels size S-M
- Anthropologie Knitted & Knotted M Medium Teal bluee Green Sunstich Sequin Sweater
- NWOT J Brand Babe Flare Jeans
- Giambattista Valli Purple Floral Print Women's Size 8 A-Line Dress -
- High-quality Leopard Print Hot sale new Autumn sexy women lacquer coat SMLXL
- Alice + Olivia Paint Splatter orange Yellow Pink Flared Stretch Cotton Pants Jea
- BNWT M&S Per Una Trousers Roma Fit Grey Herringbone Soft Tailored Wide Leg 12 S
- Jupe Fleurie pink Soie Armand Ventilo size 44
- Comme Des Garçons X Jupe Pearl Embellished Sweatshirt Sz L
- SELF-PORTRAIT Tiered star-printed midi dress UK10 US6
- Christian Pellizari Womens Petal Dress bluee White Size European 40 10883150
- Cocon Commerz Privatsachen - KLEID SEIDE Gr 44 46 48 50 52 54 - geist
- Frankie Morello vestido IL361 8984ES -60%
- Valentine's Day Gift 50 Pc Assorted African Women's Short Beach Plus Size-Kaftan
- 50 Wholesale lot Assorted New Tunic Short Maxi Beach Summer Dress Abaya Kaftan
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Marchesa Notte cold shoulder lace dress - NWTDRESS WEDDING LACE VINTAGE BOHO VICTORIAN GODDESS 10 12 14 16 20s 30s VAMP RAREFLOW THE LABEL - Floral Embroidered Embroidered Open Shoulder Dress (M, S, XS)Jovani Red Long Strapless Embellished Prom Evening Party Dress Size 10 NWT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Sonia Rykiel Paris parachute shirt dress Navy bluee oversized 34Authentic DSQUARED mini dress mod.S75GP0236, size.LJohnny Was Caelen Print Dress w Slip
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. ROLAND MOURET LIMITED EDITION FOR HARRODS Dress. Size XS. Excellent Condition.Jovani Dress New Sz 0 Nude Ivory 100% PolyesterNWT JOVANI NAVY blueE BEADED LACE MARMAID GOWN AUTENTIC LOWST PRICE VGOWNS1More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Orla Kiely Beaded Organza Dress - Size 8 - New with fault - wedding bridesmaid
Things to do in Tahoe City
New Spring 2005 Vivienne Westwood gold Label Runway Asymmetric One Sleeve DressIsabel Marant Imba stretch linen-blend mini dressVersace Lion Head Cut Out White Mini Dress IT 38Prom dress size 6 wish boutique
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
|Sleeve Style:||Sleeveless||Dress Length:||Mid-Calf|
|Brand:||Galliano John Galliano||Material:||100% Silk Beaded|
|Size Type:||Regular||UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.