Bed & Breakfasts
- 2019 2 Piece Pants - Cardi B 2 Piece Wow Couture
- Womens Ladies New Fashion Printed Long Sleeves Loose Knitted Sweaters Dress 0768
- Davids Bridal short homecoming bridesmaid dress• size 2
- NEW MYCRA PAC DESIGNER WEAR Reversible Pleat Hood Travel Coat (0-P) +
- NATURAL BEAUTY BASIC Sweaters 485207 White M
- NWT Good American High Waist Side Zip GASZ148 bluee051 Skinny Jeans Size 00 24
- Women’s NANETTE LEPORE Funky Abstract Silk Purple Ruffle Trim Shirt Blouse Sz XS
- New CAMILLA FRANKS SILK SWAROVSKI IN HER SHOES KIMONO SLEEVE DRESS layby avail
- NWT BCBGMAXAZRIA 8 Martina purple Combo Lavender Iridescent Strapless Dress
- PANTALONE women LIU JO I19197T2192 NATURAL PITON ESTATE 2019 P E 2019
- NWT Victoria Secret Miraculous Bombshell White Grind 34D S Swimsuit Bikini
- Roja Mayan Long Skirt Snowflake Lambswool A-Line Women's XS Brown Tribal Wool
- MARKUS LUPFER for Topshop FAMOUS PINEAPPLE Sequined Sweater RARE & STATEMENT
- EXPRESS camouflage soft twill popover shirt dress S SOLD OUT color style EDGY
- Beauty products LIZ LISA Liz Lisa floral dress
- Firetrap Women's Paint Printed Fit and Flare Mini Skirt SIZE XS RRP
- Rachel Zoe bluee Women's Size 6 Cross Front Sparkle Wide Leg Jumpsuit 640-
- Two Tone Flounce One Shoulder Sequins Bodycon Dress Party Holiday Christmas
- Modcloth Women’s Pastel Map Print Swing Dress Size XS Vintage New Retro
- Stella McCartney bluee 100% Cotton Coat Size 4
- IMAN OS (Fits 3X-5X) Purple Shawl Sweater Blouse Top Shirt Holiday tassels W11
- Noisy May Women's Slim Jeans bluee (Dark bluee Denim) 30W 34L
- Authentic Rachel Allan 6680 Dress--color Marsala --Size 16W -Prom Dress
- NWT Anthropologie Tulle-Skirted Floral Dress BY Moulinette Soeurs- Navy - Size 2
- SOUTIEN GORGE ALLAITEMENT 85F FREYA PURE pétal armatures
- MARCO POLO Pants Size 10
- Short LiuJo women Col Bianco tag varie -20 % OCCASIONE
- IKRUSH Womens Daria Striped Blazer Short Co-ord
- ERDEM Runway Guipure Lace Gown UK10 (Retail ,000)
- VALENTINO Midnight Navy Hammered Satin Maxi Dress 2
- Ralph & Russo Yellow Dress
- GORGEOUS NEW ,120 SUPER RARE ROBERTO CAVALLI SILK ASYMMETRICAL HALTER DRESS
- New w tags - Valentino Dress. SIZE 8. Pink Flowered Silk. Bow. Long-Sleeve
- Issey Miyake Dress Guest Artist Series No. 3 Tim Hawkinson
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Multicolor Floral Print Stretch Sheath Long DressWomen Sexy Sequin Long Sleeve Gown Evening Long Maxi Dress SilkOscar de la Renta Asymmetrical Tweed Dress ( Size US 4)Milla Nova - Gvenet, Wedding Dress
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
INDIAN DRESS PHOOL 70s VINTAGE HIPPY BOHO GAUZE WEDDING 8 10 12 14 60s GODDESSAlexander McQueen Buterfly Print,2009 Collection Jersey Dress. S 40. CollectibleChristian Dior Dress Navy Wool With Sequins Flare Hem NWT SIZE 34
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Elie Saab Pink Cardigan And Pant Set Leather Leaf Print Size 42 NEWOSCAR DE LA RENTA SEQUIN STRIPE A-LINE DRESS SIZE 8 MSRP 2018 COLLECTIONBALMAIN LACE-UP CREPE MINI DRESS FR 36More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.ALEXANDER MCQUEEN PRINTED TIRED DRESS SZ it 40 MSRP
Things to do in Tahoe City
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Tartan Dress Fall Winter 2008 Size 4BCBG Max Azria ATELIER Dress Red GOWN SIKL Halle Berry celebrity collectiblesOscar De La Renta Womens Ruffle Silk Hem Gown, 4HERMES Dresses 856369 Grey 36
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Amazing condition, looks brand new.”|
|Size:||8||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
|Exact Material:||See Below||Occasion:||Party|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||France||Brand:||Balmain|
|Dress Length:||Knee Length||Size Type:||Regular|
|Exact Length:||95cm||Style:||Jumper Dress|
|Neckline:||Scoop||EAN:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.