Bed & Breakfasts
- A153.805NEU Designer-Corsagenkleid, koralle, Gr. 38, Ashley Brooke
- Monique Lhuillier bluee Womens Size 10 Tulle One Shoulder Sheath Dress -
- Lewit Ivory Pink Purple Floral Asymmetrical Dress Size 10
- NEW 129 TALBOTS Indigo bluee Drawstring Crepe Ankle Pants Sz 14WP,14W Petite
- Talbots 10 Skirt 100% Silk A Line Full Nautical Chain Print Red White bluee
- Desigual Printed Floral Barbara Playsuit Beach Cover Up S-XL RRP44
- Maison Close Féerie Précieuse Feerie Grey Triangle Bra and Thong SET
- St John Knits White Label Novelty Knit Skirt color Peony Size 6 NWT
- CLASSIC MACEDONIA SKULL FLAG WOMEN LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT Fahne Mazedonien
- SUPERBE ORIGINAL veste black SARAH PACINI T.0 34 36 courte dos et longue devant
- HELLY HANSEN DAYBREAK MICROFLEECE LADIES SIZE XS
- NWT Current Elliott Quartermaster Stripe Cropped Jeans Seaglass 23 Women
- Social Occasions by Mon Cheri 117813 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW
- Paul & Joe Beautiful Cotton Blend Striped Jumper Dress Size L NWT
- Wildfox Women's White Label Knitted Button Closure Sweater Red White Size S
- Ujena Womens Swim Dress Swimsuit High Fashion Zebra Babydoll Maternity D240
- Free People Lace-Up Denim Skirt, Light Denim Wash, Size 6, NEW WITH TAGS
- Off White Sweat Shirt Size Medium
- Bollywood Indian Party Wear Bridal Lehenga Choli Dupatta Pakistani Wedding Dress
- Cacharel Printed Pants SS 2011
- PHASE EIGHT SILK Evening Wedding Day Formal Party Dress Size
- Soft Surroundings Nautique Dress Size Medium Womens Linen Tunic Striped 27622
- Viktoria & Woods Skirt Womens Size 2 or AU 10 Great Cond Textured Zip Slit
- BNWT Longtallsally red sleeveless wrap ponte jumpsuit-Size 12
- Edc by Esprit Women's Dress Beige (Light Taupe 5 264) M
- SPORTMAX TRES BEAU PULL size M OU 38
- 7 FOR ALL MANKIND ANKLE JEANS SIZE 29 MADE IN USA NWT
- Sexy New Jovani Red Sweetheart Embellished Trumpet Prom Evening Dress Sz 8 NWT
- JCREW Tall Bracelet Sleeve Dress Italian Stretch Wool Warm Plum 12T F9363
- Insistline - Datex Overknee Strümpfe mit Kontraststreifen in diversen Farben
- CAPRICIEUX LE'MAGE Dresses 760438 Purple
- VERSACE SIZE M BADEMANTEL BATHROBE ACCAPPATOIO PEIGblack ALBORNOZ 17029
- GILI Straight Pencil Skirt Open Side Zipper Fitted Knit Work Shell 6 NEW A275548
- ISABEL MARANT Sweaters 119896 Beige 36
- Adidas Tank Russia Red Women's Dress CE2309
- BOSS Hugo Boss Women's Size 4 Bright bluee pinknna Skort Skirt
- Gorgeous Ladies gold Corset Style Top. size 12. lace up, diamante brooch
- Nano UNIVERSE Dresses 246528 WhiteｘblueeｘMulticolor F
- AH Green pink floral rare party dress flute bell sleeves by TU premium 14uk smar
- Fashion Womens AlluringCollar Hooded Winter Warm Parkas Long Horn Overcoat b1054
- VTG Ladies Unbranded Brown Lined Applique 100% Wool Cardigan Size XXL (b62)
- JEANS CYCLE women MOD.WPT228 D681, SKINNY, OCCASIONE, SOTTO COSTO -60%
- HAKAAN White Silk Cut Out Sheer Panel Dress 0 2
- NWT Anthropologie Farm Rio Yellow Floral Cantonal Long Summer Maxi Dress M
- L'Agent By Agent Provocateur Monica Non Padded Plunge Bra NEW
- Terani Couture 1711P2732 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic
- Jovani 47122 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- HERMES Dresses 077092 blueeｘWhite 34
- CAROLINA HERRERA SAMPLE AZURE JACQUARD LEOPARD TRENCH GOWN
- Nuovo Lela pink Tessuto a Quadretti Stretch Jacquard Scialle Vestito su Misura
- J. Mendel Paris Beige Suede Short Sleeve Shift Dress Sz S
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
New CAMILLA SWAROVSKI Embellished Silk THREADS OF COSMOS Caftan Maxi Dress OSBrunello Cucinelli Cashmere And Silk Layered Shift Dress SzXLJovani 64277 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownVintage Versace jeans Couture Butterfly Studded Arm Cutout Body Con Dress Sz S M
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Mon Cheri Montage 116942 Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownJovani JVN66969 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownTerani Couture 1823E7371 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Tarik Ediz 50040 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownJovani 55821 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic GownTerani Couture 1711E3169 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW AuthenticMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Terani Couture 1823E7353 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic
Things to do in Tahoe City
BILL BLASS Halter Gown Pretty in Pink 2 sequin detailJASZ COUTURE 6444 Prom Wedding Homecoming New, 100% AuthenticMISSONI- Multi color Metallic Knit Evening Gown, Size-6MARCHESA NOTTE embroidered off the shoulder gown New Size 6
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve||Size Type:||Regular|
|Dress Length:||Short||Size (Women's):||6|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.