Bed & Breakfasts
- Adrianna Papell Lace Bodice On Draped Skirt, Aubergine, 16
- Mara Hoffman New Rainbow Triangle Bralette Bikini Top Rainbow Multi Extra Small
- J. Crew Factory Brown Slim Stretch Wool Pant Size 6 EUC
- NWTJ Crew Denim short in mended indigo wash item 29035 size 25
- Womens off the shoulder jumpsuit
- 6 BOYSHORTS 2 TONE Lace SEXY Panties Seamless Undies Multi-colors VISION875 S-XL
- Elie Tahari Womens Maxi Skirt, 0, White
- Ann Taylor Factory Women's Size 8 Floral Button Down Collar Romper NWT 98
- WHISTLES NEW WOMEN'S orange 'OFF THE SHOULDER' DRESS SIZE 10.
- K-ART16 KUNSTLEDER KLEID ZWEIFARBIG brown-orange Gr. XL ZIP LEDERIMITAT
- Hippie boho festival romantic white lace dress size 10 to 12 Australian design
- J Crew Zip-Up Teddy Coat Warm Brandy Size L NWT Originally
- Muche et Muchette Noemi Fringe Cardigan Sweater One Size New NWT
- J BRAND Women's bluee Crease Detail Skinny Style Cut 3014 INK Denim Jeans 29
- Balenciaga Devils in Balenciaga 2006 Dress
- Reiss Cheryl Novelty Dress S NEW RRP .00
- Énfasis raspberry nightdress with lace A27765549
- Twin Set - Sea-Bikini - woman - Green - 778117C184125
- Nwt Please Denim Gallery LF Designer Ultra Low Destroyed Mini Skirt S Small
- Cabbages & pinks Jumper BNWT Size Large
- HydroSure 50m Garden Soaker Hose 13mm
- Armani Exchange A X gold Pencil Skirt 0 EUC
- The Kooples Lace-Up Silk Sundress
- Cristina Gavioli VI-CGR2580A jurk Dames - kleur veelkleurig NL
- Women's Warehouse Spotlight bluee Lace Dress Size 6
- Womens Winer Fur Collar Tooling Cotton Padded Parka Warm Coat Outwear Loose O831
- Faith & Zoe HiLow Lightweight Sweater 442977J CLEARANCE
- Womens Ladies Premium Designer Nicole Farhi 100% Linen Brown Long Sleeve Shirt
- Charm Your Prince Women Designer Long Sleeve Maxi Dress White Romantic Bride Sex
- Nine West Women's Sleeveless Trapeze Body - Choose SZ color
- SEXY abito vestito raffinato black CERIMONIA tag S M L (40 42 44) fashion GLAMOUR
- Adrianna Papell NEW Red Women's USA Size 4 One Shoulder Sheath Dress 045
- black Eine linie Spitze Kleid Frauen 2018 Frühling Weibliche Party kleid
- LAUREN RALPH LAUREN WOMEN'S WHITE LUXE COOPER CAPELET DAY DRESS SIZE 10
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Boden Leila Shirt Dress Navy Size 12 RegularPHASE EIGHT “FONTEYN” FLORAL PRINT MESH DRESSTed baker overlay dress size 14 (4) 3 4 sleeves floral RRP .00 new with tagsMonsoon - (Also fit size 12) Mattheus Statement Pinafore Cord Dress
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
BNWT Whistles split hem midi dress size 12The dolls house fashion Brooke jumpsuit size L 10 12BNWT COAST SMART GREEN WIGGLE PENCIL OCCASION DRESS SIZE 10
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Unif Satin Slip Dress Size LBNWT DESIGNER PINK FLORAL PRINT DRESS BY PEARCE FIONDA SZ 18 FREE POSTAGEPHASE EIGHT SIZE 12 ALBO SPOT OCCASION DRESS Rrp .00More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.INAYAH Grey Abaya Maxi Dress Xs Length 62 NEW
Things to do in Tahoe City
ZADIG & VOLTAIRE WOMENS LADIES SILK CASHMERE DRESS SIZE MGudrun Sjoden bluee multi dress size L BNWOTPreowned Couture Austin Reed Size 8 Navy Tweed Panel Dress Short sleeve SmartVintage Jean Allen Ladies lined evening dress, white,navy, large cerise pink bow
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pattern:||Floral||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Closure:||Zipper Closure||Size (Women's):||12|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.