Bed & Breakfasts
- VTG LANVIN PARIS SILK PURPLE W BLK FLORAL APPLIQUÉ BUSTIER TOP & SKIRT SM
- Lilly pulitzer Roswell Dress 4. Originally
- 9 Fashion Maternity Carlo White Low-Panel Dress Pants Sz S NWT
- TROUSERS UNISEX WORK SIGGI ART MILANO 2809 WHITE
- Flying Monkey Jeans High Waist Moto Shorts Distressed Denim NWT Sz 27 inch
- Celebration Short Sleeve Burgundy Jumpsuit
- Multicoloured lengha Mendi Outfit Indian size 32
- See By Chloe Skirts 096358 Purple 40
- Womens Green Floral Print Slit Leg Jumpsuit
- Women Dress Summer Vestidos Print Runway Casual Party Wholesale Spaghetti Strap
- Karen Millen Brown Taupe Sleeveless Blouson Dress 10 M MD Medium
- Vince Camuto Womens Navy Cold Shoulder Paisley Print Mini Dress 16 BHFO 6110
- Women's Occident Winter Coat Sequins Hooded Cotton Padded Loose Overcoat Parkas
- (NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE SATURDAY SUNDAY AU FAIT SWEATSHIRT, sz M)
- Citizens of Humanity LUX CORD AVEDON LOW RISE SKINNY Jeans, Sz 32 in
- Jovani 67241 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- NWT TORY BURCH Textured Burlap Geometric Print Flared Dress - Size 12
- PHILOSOPHY Women's Purple Wide Leg Wool Dress Pants GA0316 Size 8 NEW
- Ann Taylor LOFT NWT Womens Julie Cropped Riviera Pants 4 Petites bluee Eyelet K45
- Tibi Navy bluee and Cream Design Skirt - Size Small
- VINTAGE ESCADA WOMENS CHESTNUT LONG SLEEVES HUSKIES WOOL-CASHMERE SZ 38 MINT
- Adrianna Papell Kleid Länge 39 Größe 8 Gefüttert Einzelhandel Metall
- Talulah Worship Midi Dress Size XS RRP NWT
- Sari Pakistani Partywear Ethnic Style Indian Designer Saree Bollywood traditiona
- GORGEOUS SASS&BIDE S&B VIE WHITE STRAPPY BABY DOLL DRESS AUS 12 14 JERSEY CUP
- Lauren Ralph Lauren orange Linen Wrap Ruffle Hem Midi Dress 8 M3020
- Nine West Womens Dresses Fit and Flare Medallion Lace Dress W
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
RALPH LAUREN Womens New 1063 Navy Floral Print Ball Gown 6 B+BKiyonna Women's Dress Maxi Size 1X 14 16 Plus size Brown Desert Rain StyleA004.602NEU Designer-Seidenkleid, black, Gr. 38, PATRIZIA DINIAmine Hüma Elit Elbise 3104 Fuşya
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Rachel Roy Size S and 8 Patterned Silk Casual PlaysuitblueSA MANICA LUNGA DENNY pink ART 822DD40011Robe sexy purplete manches longues stretch RALPH LAUREN size 44 fr (12) NEUVE
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. COP COPINE ETE 2014 robe modèle JUBLAINS, étiquetée valeur (-50%)Little Mistress Women's Crochet Jumpsuit bluee (Navy) 10Whistles Silk Dress with Lace Panels Burgundy with Green FlowersMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.WHISTLES NEW WOMEN'S orange 'OFF THE SHOULDER' DRESS SIZE 10.
Things to do in Tahoe City
Vintage Cabbages&pinks Full Length Dress UK12COAST EMBROIDERED EVENING SPECIAL OCCASION PARTY DRESS SIZE 12Wedding dress size 8 from BHS brand new with tagsGuess Marciano Long Sleeve Designer Midi Dress. Dark bluee
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.