Bed & Breakfasts
- VIVETTA ‘Dalia’ wool-blend midi dress in red. Beautiful IT 38 RRP BNWT
- Foxcroft Women's Plus-SZ Taylor Optic Floral - Choose SZ color
- Pregnant Women's Maternity Nursing Hoodies Pregnacy Breastfeeding Sweatshirts Cl
- GIORGIO ARMANI LANA WOOL DRESS PANTS WOMENS SIZE 38 28 X 30
- Rag & Bone Torrington Denim Boyfriend Shorts
- Lace Romper For Female Elegant Floral Streetwear Long Sleeve Breathable Jumpsuit
- Sapphire embroidered Lawn Collection 2018 Original Unstitched Giardino Amor
- TSE Cashmere Wool Brown Dark Brown A-Line Skirt size M
- bluee Romper with Lace-up Detail (Purple also Available)
- Classic White long sleeves pretty women's dress
- Elegant Womens Lace Floral Embroidery Belt Slim Bridesmaid Party Long Dress New
- NWOT BCBGeneration Women's S Azure bluee Sleeveless Belted Textured Shirt Dress
- O'Neill Women's Piste Baffle Fleece Hoodie ink bluee S
- Eileen Fisher L brown linen silk knit open shawl collar sheer cardigan sweater
- NWT MIRACLESUIT MIRACLEBODY JEANS PANTS 2 LADIES POOL blueE KATIE CONTROL PANEL
- Terani Couture 1911P8486 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic
- Elegant Women Midi Dress Long Sleeve Slim Fit High Waist Stand Collar New Dress
- Ulla StillBH-NursingBra-SG U6124, 70-110 E-L
- Sport Eight Sz 16 Designer Jeans
- NEW G Star Raw Radar Womens Shorts Size 25 bluee Dark Wash Cotton Denim NWT
- Ladies SANDRO romper, playsuit & jumpsuit (size 1) brand new with tags
- Eva Mendes new york and company dress brown and white NWOT
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Tie Waist Shirtdress
- New LuLaRoe XL Amelia NWT Elegant Pink Jacquard Aztec Holidays
- Alice + Olivia Anita Striped Multicolor Dress Size Small S 4 missing belt
- LANE BRYANT NWT 22 24 women's cobalt bluee cut out sweater dress rear
- TOPSHOP Faux Snake Print Pleated Shirt Dress UK12 BNWT•last one•
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Ladies Size 8 Tags French Connection Dress BNWT Gorgeous DetailKaren Millen Grey Purple Flower Strapless Pencil Wiggle Dress 10Izabella Designer dress in size 10(NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE MAEVE EMMA DRESS sz 2)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Ladies Celebrity Elegant Flare Sleeve Rhinestone Waist Slim Fit Party Dress NewNew Indian Designer Pakistani Anarkali Shalwar Suit Dress wedding Salwar KameezNew J.CREW Tie-Waist Cotton Dress Indigo Sea Navy Sz S Small H6940
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Minkpink Sand & Sea Lace Maxi DressIntegrity Collection Navy bluee Lace Formal Occasion Dress Gown Size 16 Worn OnceLike NEW Gorgeous DIANE VON FURSTENBERG DressMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.NWT COUNTRY ROAD Leaf Lace Midi DRESS - Pure COTTON Voile Lined -Last one 8
Things to do in Tahoe City
(NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE EVA FRANCO FLORAL JACQUARD DRESS sz 6)Sari Pakistani Partywear Ethnic Style Indian Designer Saree Bollywood sari weddiBadgley Mischka Navy bluee Shoreline Gown Size 14 1025070640 M Salwar Kameez Bollywood Indian Ladies Formal Dress Net EID Pink Size 12
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Design Features:||High Low|
|Size Type:||Regular||Brand:||JS Collections|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.