Bed & Breakfasts
- RARE AUTH BETSEY JOHNSON BRIGHT blueE SILK SIDE RUCHED DRESS-% ANIMAL RESCUE
- New Simply Be Womens Joanna Hope Sequin Swing Dress
- NEW Jessica Faulkner Green Petra Sleeveless A-line Dress Size S NWT A40
- Auth RED VALENTINO Coat Long Ribbon Pink 40 WOMEN 90052575
- Laetitia Mem Green Sequin Angel Wings Jumper
- NEW Anthropologie Parallel Patched Mid-Rise Jeans By Pilcro Size Sz 30
- Anthropologie Size Extra Small Meadow Rue Jenson Button Down Tank XS
- Tunique Robe saharienne brodée Gipsy style Campaign Zara Manoush Mesdemoiselles
- MAIDOMA luxury women's dress mini red with details and wraps
- New BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Brown Silk Blend Pleated Dress Pants Size 42 6
- VINTAGE CHRISTIAN DIOR PINK TYE AND DYE CD LOGO SWIMSUIT
- Columbia Women's Plus SZ Sandy River Tee - Choose SZ color
- Bc20846 PEUTEREY MAGLIA CARDIGAN BEIGE women WOMEN'S BEIGE CARDIGAN
- NWT SZ S CAYUCOS TUNIC BY ONE SEPTEMBER
- NEW DESIGNER INDIAN BOLLYWOOD PARTY WEAR ETHNIC SAREE PAKISTANI WEDDING SARI H10
- NWT Anthropologie Songbird Circle Skirt Size 0 2
- NWT Free People Nashville Jumpsuit XS 220
- Party Womens Floral Long Sleeve Knee Lnegth Dress Ball Gown 2PCS Shirt+Skirts C8
- J. CREW Womens A-Line Dress US 4 Small Green Silk JC86
- TWILL TWENTY TWO COTTON COAT STUDDED TRIM WOMEN'S SIZE M HOT L@@K
- Ralph Lauren Women's Plus 3X Fair Isle Sweater Heavy Knit
- J BRAND Women's Allegra Capri Jeans Mango Colour 9225C032 Size 26 RRP BCF72
- Sonia Rykiel Unlined Linen Coat Dress
- NEW Jams World Hattie Dress Ibisco Hawaiian Sundress XL USA Made
- Wildfox Women's Wine & Diner Favorite Top Tea Clean White Size L RRP 65 BCF76
- Women's Old Navy Brand Size 0 Dress Pant-Beige-CL
- Steampunk Victorian High Low Skirt Bustle Style BP345-3 M
- THE ROW Roanna Cashmere Silk Wrap Front Top Sweater Jumper - M
- Show Me Your MUMU Dress Women's Size M Top NWT Pink Cold Shoulder
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Womens Dress Size 4 Medallion Print Silk 10478266
- Raoul Yellow Dress Size 0
- Pipa & Teegan women's soft viscose mufti colord 3 4 sleeves dress size 10 NWT
- 75% OFF LAVENDER & White Hand-beaded Full Length Gown L (9 10)
- NWT Lularoe Georgia Leopard Large unicorn
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NEW H&M TREND NEOPRENE PRINT BUBBLE DRESS SIZE 36EU 4US RAREWomen's Red Formal Dress (Size Large)Leslie Fay bluee Button Belted Dress Size 14 NWT NOSAnthropologie Moulinette Soeurs sequin bluee dress short sleeve sz XS NWT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
NWT New Max Studio navy green hearts silky polyester blousy dress Sz L OrigNWT J CREW 100% Silk Magenta Pink Strapless Dress Size 6 Empire WaistMax and Cleo One Shoulder sky coral Dress Size 14 Retail
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. NWT Show Me Your Mumu Caitlin Ruffle Maxi Dress budding pinkmance Ivory SmallABITO MANICA LUNGA DENNY pink ART 821DD10015Badgley Mischka Navy Shoreline Gown Size 4 10466136More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Alex Evenings NEW Green Women's Size 6P Petite Lace Sheath Dress Set
Things to do in Tahoe City
Lauren by Ralph Lauren NEW Red Women's Size 14 Ruched Sheath DressVintage Autumn Slim Waist Dress 2017 Vestidos Femininos New Denim ClothesADRIANA PAPELL Hailey -gold One Shoulder Jersey Drape Animal Print DressGORGEOUS COAST BERNICE SATIN WIGGLE EVENING DRESS, SIZE 10 Mother Of Bride
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.