Bed & Breakfasts
- Nolita women Vestito abito grey manica lunga 3258
- Oasis Japanese Print Satin Dress
- Kuhl Mova Aktiv Raven Stretch Tank Knee Length Dress Size Large Sleeveless
- Requisite Riding Tights Ladies Burgundy Size
- Galliano Brown Women's Pencil Skirt US L IT 44
- Stunning Mango Playsuit Size XS Sold Out (like Zara)
- Vedette Compression Post Surgery Garment Faja - Geraldine
- 39734 auth LANVIN light taupe linen Knee-Length Pencil Skirt 38 S
- Sanctuary Ruffled Poet Sleeve Peasant Blouse Size Medium Navy bluee Honey NWT 79
- Giubbino Giubbotto women Oversize 100 Grammi Giacca Piumino Con Cappuccio Over
- Small LuLaRoe Sarah Duster Cardigan light bluee Stripes Thin Knit open front
- Jigsaw Classic Fit Bi-Stretch Jeans Womens New bluee Navy
- NEW Lela pink Navy Floral Sheath Dress size 12 silk lined pink orange green bluee
- Badgley Mischka Womens Sleeveless Day Dress Size 14 Sky BSD4060 NEW
- Jobst UltraSheer Closed Toe Maternity Pantyhose - 20-30 mmHg
- PNS0767- NWT ANN TAYLOR Woman Polyester Signature Fit Dress Pants Khaki Sz 10
- Giorgio Armani Vestimenta SPA Brown Wrap Skirt 46
- Rails Ellise Sweater - Women's
- Louisa Bracq - Shorty brésilien Chantilly
- Jean Paul Gaultier Soleil dress
- Nanette lepore dress (size 2)
- Oasis Size S Limited Edition
- NWT TRINA TURK Indigo Rinse Luxe Denim ETCETERA Pencil Skirt Sz 0 150592F
- Just cavalli women amazing flower print jumpsuit size S amazing NWT 349 SAVE
- Womens fox fur Hooded long vests sleeveless coat waistcoat gilets warm winter SZ
- Peak Performance Maddy Z Women Jumper Size XS
- Rag & Bone Legging Zipper Skinny Jean Pants Size 28 Navy Seal A17-01
- Tunic Short Maxi Beach Summer 100 Pcs Wholesale Lot Assorted Dress Abaya Kaftan
- Rebecca Taylor Off The Shoulder Floral Print Short SleevesCotton Dress NEW Sz 2
- P anticell Tights Slimming 80 den anticellulite Emana fibers bioceramics
- NWT TAHARI ASL gold Platinum Embroidery 3 4 Sleeve Shift Dress Size 4
- M&S Marks Grey Ladies Wide Leg Crop Ankle Grazer Flat Front Trousers 20R BNWT
- Summer High Waist Lemon Print A-line Maxi Long Swing Skirt For Women 2018 Cloth
- CELINE Sweaters 284489 bluee M
- Printed Indian Ethnic Patiala Salwar Navy bluee Kameez Suit Casual Wear 7489
- Jupes longues -ISHICO-size 36 (S, T1) FR
- Geometric Fox in Pastel Ladies Tank Top - Sizes XS-5XL
- Grunge style 2019 Spring 1980s fashion Sheer sexy Shorts leeves Mesh dress sz
- 50'S VINTAGE purpleC PENCIL WIGGLE DRESS SIZE 8
- Joseph Ribkoff Cape with Leatherette Trim size 10 RRP now
- T10 Cashmere By Charter Club Large Beige Knit Duster Sweater 2-Ply
- Giubbino Giacca Ecopelle women Pelle Sintetica 46 48 50 52 54 Giubbotto Cappotto
- Lis Simon Erin Wedding Dress, Size 4 Sample, New with Tags, Never Worn
- PAUL SMITH Graphic pink Short Sleeve Sheath Dress Size 40
- Leg Avenue Web Net Mini Dress Purple to 18
- Lindy Bop Women's Ophelia Red Dress 10
- Schöffel Women's Longsleeve La Molina2 Shirt Dress bluees Size 38
- MAJE - ROBE BUSTIER Rimbaud - black - size 36fr - EXC.ETAT
- Floral Womens Three-Dimensional Personality Peach Blossom Pagoda Party Dresses
- Nine West Womens Dresses 1047102 Cold Shoulder Flared Dress- Choose SZ color.
- R&M RICHARDS WOMENS PURPLE GLITTER COLD-SHOULDER GOWN DRESS PETITE SIZE 12P
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Lauren By Ralph Lauren NEW bluee Womens USA Size 10 High-Low Shift Dress 153Tahari by ASL NEW White Womens USA Size 6 Belted Boucle Sheath Dress - 435Adrianna Papell NEW Navy bluee Womens USA Size 6 Mesh Panel Sheath Dress 059New Simply Be Womens Joanna Hope Beaded Dress
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
BCBG Starr Gown Maxi Dress Size 0 XS S MelonMadewell triangle jacquard shift dress Sz STheory Miyani Navy bluee Wool Stretch Split Front Sleeveless Career Dress Size 8
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Maeve Anthropologie Pants Looks Like Dress Size 14 Gorgeous Never Worn Free People goldie Swing Dress Bell Sleeve SMALL Purple BOHONWT Free People Harlow Lace Green gold Embellishe Knit Maxi dress sizeMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Free People OB834184 Wonderland Long Sleeve Printed Mini Dress in Ivory S
Things to do in Tahoe City
Amanda Uprichard Dress Pink Silk Size SPAntonio Melani Hadley Sequin Mesh Cap Sleeve Sheath Dress bluee Grey Size 2 NWTEliza J Stripe Sweater Fit & Flare Dress Sz 14Clotilde by Kristen Darnell Cotton Grace Nautical Sailing Day Dress 8 NWT
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Cotton Blend||Style:||Basic Tee|
|Size (Women's):||All plus sizes from 1x to 10x||Sleeve Style:||Sleeveless|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.