- NWT TITLE NINE AC ATHLETIC DRESS - SIZE S (4 6)
- BERARDI Dresses 030072 Multicolor 38
- Ann Taylor LOFT Women's Red Lace Up Dress Small S NWT NEW
- Maison Martin Margiela Winter Coat Size de 38 It 44 Beige Coat Coat
- DAB LIFE II Women Hoodie Sweatshirt Panda Bear Dance DJ MC Disco Club Party Hard
- RALPH LAUREN WOMEN'S WOOL DARK NAVY DOUBLE BREASTED MILITARY BLAZER SIZE 6 EUC
- Edwin WMN Gloria Jumpsuit, Light Indigo, S
- LINGERIE LEJABY ENS STRING OU SHORTY FR 95C ou 95D - T.2 - T.3 - T.4
- Laura Scott Women's Purple 2PC Sweatsuit Sz S
- Ice Queen Elsa Ladies Tank Top - Sizes XS-5XL
- 7 for All Mankind Womens sz 28 Dojo Jeans Dark Wash Distressed Wide Leg Flare
- Tadashi Shoji Lace Bodice Belted Gown (Size 14)
- Stunning immaculate JAEGER silk top dress size 14
- Hudson Maternity Jeans sz 29 Dark bluee Slim Straight bluee Belly Panel
- Wallis Petite Pink Floral Print Trouser Size rrp DH078 EE 28
- Kasper NEW bluee Women's USA Size 24W Plus Printed Straight Pencil Skirt
- Eileen Fisher Sweater Size Medium M Women's Cardigan Merino Wool Jersey bluee NEW
- Meenakari Silk Designer Embroidered Sky bluee Indian Party Wear Zari Border Saree
- Keeya Womens Multicoloured Pleated Midi Skirt
- NWT ZHUORANKAILI WEI LIANG XIN WOMEN'S FRENCH TERRY ROMPER JUMPER GREY SIZE XL
- Night Moves Beige Halter Top Formal Prom Evening Dress Rhinestone Size 2
- Tolani Nikki Maxi Dress in Turquoise 8671
- BNWT M&S Per Una bluee & WhIte Floral Organza Fit & Flare Dress in Size 8 UK
- Didrikson coats jakets Women’s Parka Size 12
- Ladies smart COS 100% merino wool cardigan grey with contrast stripe size M
- NEW MADEWELL THE HIGH-RISE SLIM BOYJEAN PAINTERS EDITION SZ 26
- New Lilly Pulitzer Delia Jumbo Eyelet White Seashell Shift DRESS 6
- BADGLEY MISCHKA WOMEN'S SILK 2 PC blueE PLAID DRESS SIZE 6 ON SALE DL
- Neu Lupoline Romantisches Stillnachthemd Umstandsnachthemd Gr 36 - 44
- RALPH LAUREN Womens Viscose Pants NWT XL 36x31 125
- Sass & Bide Embroidered Wing Stud Embellished Denim Shorts Size 28
- Lilly Pulitzer Size 12 Womens Camellia Lace Party Sheath Dress In Green
- Tibi Abstract Print 100% Silk One Shoulder Sheath Dress Fully Lined Size 8
- STUNNING PHASE EIGHT DRESS STRETCH PENCIL WIGGLE PARTY
- ZADIG & VOLTAIRE ladies cream Miss Bis cashmere skull jumper top. Medium. BNWT
- Indian anarkali dress Gown Semi Stitched Brand New Style
- Theory Skirts 729081 Beige S
- Oasis Rainbow Sequin Tee Size L Will Send Next Day
- CANADIENS DELYA VESTE LOISIRS FEMME CW0142 A224
- Feel the Piece Lavender Sweater Size M L
- One Teaspoon Militaire Cavalries Jeans, Colour Militaire, Size 26 (8 UK)
- 52894 auth MIU MIU bubblegum pink rib silk Long Sleeve DROP-WAIST Dress 42 M
- ANTHROPOLOGIE L DRESS DOLAN LEFT COAST DRESS orange FLARE RIBBED TAG
- Ladies Nightwear Short pajama set 1260 Large
- Liz & Me Linen Capri Pants NWT White Size 32W 32 Womens Lined Washable Elastic
- CLUB MONACO silk skirt BNWT size 8
- HARVEY FAIRCLOTH Dresses 745654 Grey 2
- Lilly Pulitzer Tiki orange Pink Shift Dress 10
- NEXT Red Dress 16 BNWT
- Ralph Lauren Women's size 14 Wool Double Breasted Pea Coat Modern Cream
- Jacob COHEN - Etat Impeccable - W30
- LUXURIOUS BRAND NWT BEIGE CASHMERE SWEATER FROM RALPH LAUREN COLLECTION
- Med Navy bluee Lycra 8 Strap Designer Retro Style Suspender Belt 31-34 Inch Waist
- Bc16011 GIANFRANCO FERRE' GONNA PANNA women WOMEN'S CREAM SKIRT
- Yummie Cotton Seamless Tank, Shapewear, - Women's
- Giubbino Dondup DJ107 BS009Dv PTD 000 corto jeans bianco ss 18
- COLUMBIA Rainy Creek WK0121466 Imperméable Veste à Capuche Manteau pour Femme
- MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD DAMEN MANTEL GR 36 brown & EDEL - NEUW.. ( P 0951 )
- DNA fur Vest SIZE M Beige Ladies' Top Vest Gilet fur Vest fur Knit
- Liu Jo women Abrigo Chaqueta Cazadora Multicolor 11422
- Luxury 100% Fur Coat Short Warm Winter Womens Multi color Real Fur Coat Outwear
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
100%Real Genuine Knitted Mink Fur Stole Cape Poncho Shawl Vintage Scarf -NewRRP Maje red cotton spring autumn coat UK6-8NEW SCHOFFEL ISLINGTON GILET IN MIDNIGHT blueE SIZE 12Joules Westport Printed Womens Coat (Z)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
BRORA Tailored Tweed Belted Coat Size S. Wool Cashmere MixWomens 100% Wool Trench Coat Embroidery Overcoats Parka Stand Collar Loose CoatPRADA COAT -STUNNING LOOK- DETACHABLE HOOD- WORN ONCE- NO MARKS OR WEAR
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. TRASHY DIVA COURTNEY COAT DRESS cobalt navy retro pin up vintage 50s style sz 2Genuine MINK Fur Stole Wrap ShawlDESIGUAL CAPPOTTO women ABRIG AMIRA 18WWEWBKMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Sandro Veste en Cuir Gr. Sac de 36 yellow Veste Femme
Things to do in Tahoe City
Sisley Women's Trousers blue (bluee 902) W33Hoggs of Fife Womens Sherborne Lambswool Tweed Field CoatFrench Connection Sundae Suiting BlazerSchoffel Lyndon Fleece Gilet - Forest
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Superb Condition! Immaculate and ready to wear!”|
|Brand:||Principles by Ben de Lisi||Fastening:||Button|
|Exact Material:||63% Polyester, 32% Viscose, 5% Elastin||Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Pattern:||No Pattern|
|Style:||Classic Flared Coat||Size:||FR36 UK8|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.