Bed & Breakfasts
- New LAUNDRY by SHELLI SEGAL GRECIAN DRESS Sz 2 bluee Long Maxi Formal Prom
- Stunning Off Shoulder Dress Size 14
- Adrianna Papell One Shoulder Popover Pink Shift Bow Size 14 Dress F1
- New J CREW 100% Linen City Fit Pants White 32 Inseam Size 4
- New Talbots Womens Linen Long Classic A-Line Skirt Mint Tan Petite Sizes 2-14
- NWT LILLY PULITZER POOL blueE ANY FINS POSSIBLE DEANNA ROMPER L XL
- Morgenmantel Set 2tlg Negligee Nachtwäsche Satin Spitze Kimono Dessous S M L XL
- 395 Wyatt Charcoal 100% Cashmere Knit Maxi Pencil Skirt Side Slit NWT Size L
- Ethnic Embroidery Blouse shirt Women Blouse CUTE Purple Top
- KAREN MILLEN BUTTON-DETAIL DENIM CULOTTE DENIM PY032 UK10
- EILEEN FISHER size XS long vest 100% organic cotton zipper shawl collar
- Good American Jeans - Good Legs - Red - High Rise - Size 24 ()
- Vestito Abito 125200 JOHN GALLIANO VESTITO women green Dress
- Gstar Deline Frill Medium Aged , Dresses Gstar , fashion , Women´s clothing
- CAPE D'HIVER DE GROSSESSE ZWANGERSCHAPSPONCHO PONCHO D'ALLAITEMENT BORSTVOEDING
- EMILIO PUCCI Cruise Collection RUNWAY Swimwear MONOKINI ZEBRA Animal PRINT
- New KALIKO Angora and Wool Blend Boucle Maxi Skirt Size 12 Career Smart Long
- NWT POLO RALPH LAUREN LIME GREEN 100% CASHMERE SWEATER SZ XS
- Indian Pakistani Wedding Wear Lehenga Asian Bridal Designer Choli Lengha Dupatta
- Womens Vintage Printed Real Silk Casual Maxi Lagenlook Long Dress Loose Gown New
- HALE BOB Cream Mix Silk Stretch Dress with Batwing Sleeves - L ()
- Lipsy navy dress size 8
- Dosa Cotton Silk Pink Skirt Sz 3
- David Lerner New Long Sleeve Ruffle Romper Putty Large
- Couchel plus size women's long camel raincoat A25380666
- SUSAN BRISTOL Pink White Beaded Embellished SNOWMAN LS Sweater L
- NWT Joe’s Jeans Sooo Soft Boyfriend Slim Carey Grey Distressed – 25
- LIMITED EDITION 8 50 CAMILLA LADY LAKE LONG KAFTAN LRNK BNWT DRESS
- Indian Ethnic Designer Linen Saree Half Half Handmade Sari 133a
- Collant transparent mat référence Sun Satin 15 de la marque Française Gerbe
- Phase Eight Deidra Dress BNWT RRP Size 12 Wedding Races Mother of Bride
- Glorious Gangsta Belmonte Jog Pant Charcoal Marl Size L
- Magnifique Jupe SARAH PACINI T0
- .NWT Brunello Cucinelli Women's 100% Cashmere Monili Belted Cardigan Sz M
- AGENT PROVOCATEUR NOVAH SUSPENDER PINK RED SIZE LARGE AP4 12-14 BNWT
- Milly painted floral Katie 3 4 pleated midi skirt, Sz 2, retail 525
- NEU TOP EXKLUSIVES MARKEN - LANGARMSHIRT GR. 42 NEU OPPOSÉ
- O'Neill Sweatkleid Sportkleid Freizeitkleid white Sweatshirt Rundhals
- MARIMEKKO Bright Colour Summer beach Dress size Small
- JAS VROUW ESEMPLARE COAT 17WI-C-ED7409-0001
- Women's plus size asymmetrical knitted sweater with ribbed details - 018802
- One Teaspoon Women's Ice Grey Freebirds Jeans 26 Grey RRP BCF712
- JCrew Harper beaded mermaid tulle gown 4 b6655 vintage 20's flapper
- White tulle lace trims Wedding dress Formal Evening Prom Party Ball Gown FZ005
- L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's New Shinny Brief Beige RRP BCF87
- Didriksons Womens Natasha Padded Parka
- FINAL OFFER Long bluee Faux Fur Coat From Free People
- Manteau black, col en fourrure, motifs baroques et laçages, gothique Devil Fashio
- Camel Wool double breasted Coat Size 8 10 - from La Redoute - never worn
- Max Mara women’s TRENCH COAT BROWN XL
- Margaret Howell Soutien Collar Coat Size 3 Women's Cotton Beige Lined Japan FS
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
K-WAY Giubbino LILY PLUS DOUBLE K002XN0 bluee D Pink Sp C C43Ralph Lauren Plus Size Double Face Draped Merino Wool Coat 1X bluee MelangeWomens Patagonia Lidia Platinum gold color Parka Coat Size Small7 For All Mankind Textured Drop Shoulder Coat (Size 6)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
I ️ SALES -80%OFF SPORTMAX Tartan Coat MAX MARA 12USA 46IT 14GB Wool & CachmereSinister Cape Lil Ridinghood-Gothic-umhang-Hochzeit-neu Samt-SpitzeKarrierter langer Vintage Wollmantel mit Schalkragen in A-Form
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Max Mara Womens Polis Solid Wool Pant, 14Helene Berman Wool Blend Plaid Duster Vest with Fringe Camel-Grey, SmallLIU JO GIUBBOTTO women CODICE W19466E0392More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.DEREK LAM Brown Plaid Swing Coat Size 6
Things to do in Tahoe City
Sasson Kedem Israel Dress Art To Wear bluee and WhiteANTHROPOLOGIE Greylin Windermere Boucle Coat S purplec NWTWomens Red Suede Leather Vest Vintage Cow-lady Fringes & Beads Western WearVTG ALYSHA NEW YORKER DYED LAMB COAT WITH MINK COLLAR SIZE 10 DARK BROWN & WARM
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.