Bed & Breakfasts
- Show Me Your Mumu Bliss Babydoll Floral Dress Size Small New
- New lace bodycon dress by Lipsy Kardashian collection size 10
- Alex Evenings NEW bluee Womens Size 14 Soutache Mermaid Gown Dress 254
- colorful Lapis Suede Like Coat Faux Fur Lined Cuffed Coat XL (L) Perfect Cond
- Style & Co. Womens Dark Purple Long Sleeve Sweater Shirt Size OX - NWT
- Jones New York Signature Shimmer Wool Sweater Blazer Sz M
- Alice + Olivia Samson Sleeveless Wide Leg Jumpsuit Diamond Mosaic Size 4
- Teddy romantique et ceinture amovible r80 - Ensemble lingerie - PARIS HOLLYWOOD
- Women's GAP The Academy Blazer Herringbone Boyfriend Wool Blends Sz 8 Lined Red
- Elizabeth & James Brown Silk Cora Top Size Small NEW
- J Brand Ruby High Rise Crop Raw Hem Womens Jean Size 31
- Camilla And Marc Aerie Lace Mini Dress
- ️BETSEY JOHNSON Bambi FLORAL Pink Red pink Ruffles Angel Sleeves DRESS 4 NWT
- Smart Maternity Pregnancy Trousers Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 Tall Short Pants
- CLOSED HOSE W36 x L36 green & NEU MIT ETIKETT ( O 0270 )
- NWT 3.1 Phillip Lim Neon Mint Abstract Print Mini Skirt Sz 10
- ATM Sweaters 824727 Green S
- DAISY DIXON Mod. SUKI Ref. DD008URG
- Missoni orange Label Lt bluee Grey w Multi Leopard Cotton SS Top Skirt Set, 44
- Brown Bodysuit with Long Fringe
- Roma purple metallic romper and long gown skirt set
- Eliza J Halter Fit & Flare Dress (size 8)
- Karen Millen Silk Dress - Raspberry Pink red -size
- Womans Hidepark Tweed Coat Size 12
- Chunky Oatmeal Hand Knitted Aran Cardigan Medium With Leather Buttons
- AG Adriano goldschmied The Ballad Slim Boot Women's Jeans Sz 24 R Stretch White
- THAKOON ADDITION FLORAL MAXI DRESS US 4
- Pygmees Paris Ingreened Tulip Petal Dress
- NWT Asos Maternity Sleeveless Button Down Front Knee Length Dress White Sz 6
- Diesel pantelone pilla green womens combat pants 26' 32L
- Maison Scotch La Femme Selon Marie acapulco printed maxi skirt EUC Sz 2
- B289Yumi Floral Mesh Occasion Dress, Light Pink size UK16 RRP
- HOT ABBIGLIAMENTO FEMMINILE ABITO LUNGO black IN PIZZO CERNIERA FASHION UY 13519
- ST.MARTINS KLEID GR 38 black & 100% BAUMWOLLE ( O 5527 N)
- Prada Women's Viscose Nylon Blend Shimmering Cardigan gold
- TRIUMPH Sujetador preformado Copa E
- See By Chloe Skirts 982952 WhiteｘMulticolor 40
- Adidas Neo Denim Jeans Hemd blueson Shirt blue Neu Gr. S
- Malloni Ladies Coat dark grey eur size 46 uk
- Design Options Philip & Jane Gordon Sz M Fall Autumn Sweater Leaves Cardigan
- J Brand sz 24 Luxe Sateen Cimmerian Jeans Pants Super Skinny Mid-Rise 485 NWOT
- Handpainted Red Purple Silk Caftan Kaftan Dress Tunic OS S M L XL Beach Resort
- ALC Skirt And Top White Design Long sleeve Size 0
- LISE CHARMEL CULOTTE DENTELLE CALAIS NVE ETQ T3 4
- NWT LANE BRYANT SOPHIE TAILORED STRETCH Wide Leg CREAM Pant PLUS 16
- MaxMara Wool Linen Blend Blazer, Size 14
- Zara Women Linen Dress With Floral Embroidery Size L NWT
- ZARA NEW WOMAN TWO-TONE DRESS WITH KNOT DETAIL MIDI STRIPED S,M,L REF.5580 069
- PHASE EIGHT Dress - Size UK12 - Great Condition - Women’s
- Giacca Geospirit PT1983 18793IT -60%
- Rhythm of Life UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 798429 bluee
- VALENTINO OVERSIZED CASHMERE SWEATER SMALL
- Triumph Beauty-full Darling WP wired Padded Full Cup Bra White (0003) 36F CS
- Alice + Olivia skirt plaid
- 225 NWOT REBECCA TAYLOR MESH INSET SILK BLOUSE SIZE 6
- Hermes Paris Vintage Champagne Blazer, Size UK40 EU50.
- Women Winter Maxi Long Coat Parka Fuax Fur Warm Overcoat Outwear Warm Winter NEW
- New Hooded Shearling Winter Warm Cashmere Coat Multicolor Parka Ladies Overcoat
- By Malene Birger Turquoise Wool Mohair Cardi Coat, Size XL
- Pink wool mix wrap coat design label EDITED
- Women's MONCLER PREMIERE Trench Coat 3 4 Sleeve Size 2
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Fur coat with a removable continuationFree People Hendrix Kimono golden Embroidered Fringe Sold Out Rare HTFLa Bass traumhafter Ballon-Mantel, Gr 50-56 (OS), red, Wolle-Mix, SchalkragenJCrew Parke Topcoat Sz 2 Icy Purple Women's Coat G7790 NWT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Elegant Womens Floral Embroidery Woolen Long Overcoat Lapel Loose Fit Warm CoatsLuxueux coat manteau en astrakan col fourrure vison doré MAURICE KATZ T 40 42Ralph Lauren Vest Ladies Quilted Vest Epson Olive Size L NEW
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. GIACCA NENETTE TOUS LES JOURS IN MAGLIA CON SCIARPA redBrave Soul Women's Coat Green (Khaki) 16Nine West Women's Solid Stretch Crepe JKT W Lapels - Choose SZ colorMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.PARKA OBEY CHAMBERLAIN OLIVE WOMAN
Things to do in Tahoe City
Double D Ranch Aztec Western Open Cardigan Knit Vest With Belt Size M Like NewVivienne Westwood Vintage Asymmetric Coat Peacoat Full Length 42 XSTrina Turk Womens Trina By Ali Wool-Blend Wrap Coat, 2Bazar Deluxe between Seasons Coat Size de 38 It 44 Multicolour Women's Coat
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Ivory / Cream / Offwhite||Style:||Basic Coat|
|Country of Manufacture:||Bulgaria||Size Type:||Regular|
|Shade:||Ivory / Cream / Offwhite||Size (Women's):||One Size|
|Occasion:||Casual||Fur Type:||Mohair yarn|
|Season:||Spring /Summer||Material:||Premium class longhair mohair|
|Region of Manufacture:||European Union||UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.