Bed & Breakfasts
- Jovani JVN62490 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Lilly Pulitzer White Embroidered Lace Eyelet Overlay Shift Princess Dress
- Wolford original Perlon Strümpfe 208, aus den 60er, dezente Ferse & Spitze Rare
- J. Crew Cafe Capri Capris Cropped Career Pants
- NWT J CREW Factory Beige Natural Khaki Linen Pencil Skirt Size 4
- Yellow and white romper Medium
- Designer Indian Wedding Saree Bollywood Bridal Party Wear Pakistani Sari TJ68
- Crolla Skirts 772464 38
- Bar III Womens Surplice Romper Jumpsuit brightwhite 2XL
- Xscape Plus Size 20W Embellished Overlay Off The Shoulder Dress F240 MSRP
- Free People Striped Pleated Dress, Size S NWT
- Zara bluee Striped Embroidery Midi Dress With Tie Belt Size XS
- BASLER Blazer Kurzblazer dunkelblue Gr. 34 Neu mit Etikett
- Crown & Ivy Regular Petite Small Open Shoulder Sweater
- GILI Flare Leg Jean Embroidery Light Wash 12 NEW A300132
- NWT EMILIO PUCCI RUNWAY FALL 2014 blueE DRESS SIZE ITALIA 46
- NEW SERGEI GRINKO Dress Turquoise White Silk Sheath Formal IT42 US 8 M
- NEW WILD pinkS GORE-TEX SNOWBOARDING SKI BIB PANTS size M SALE RARE UNIQUE
- M&S Marks Grey Ladies Wide Leg Crop Ankle Grazer Flat Front Trousers 16R BNWT
- NWT EVEREST DESIGNS IVORY CHAMONIX WOOL KNIT DRAWSTRING WAIST LINED SKIRT SZ M
- The Row Stretch Cotton & Wool Ivory bluee Straps Peplum Sweater Top Sz 6 M
- 4GC1095 JERB101 MASON'S BLAZER 4GC1095 JERB101 blueE Plush Blazer Woman
- NORTH SAILS TRENCH MEG GIACCA DA women blue TAGLIA XS
- BLOUSON PERFECTO black THE KOOPLES STRETCH T.38 VA POUR 34 36
- Icepeak Tavita Women's Leona's, Womens, 953000587I dunkel olivgrun 44 (EU)
- Yes-Zee by Essenza Full Zip Hooded Trench White O404 NA00 0157
- Lark & Ro Women's Single Breasted Shawl Collar Coat - Choose SZ color
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Giorgio Armani Womens Coat Size 46 Italian Navy bluee Leather Long SleeveVtg Distressed Womens Wilsons Brown Leather Hooded Bomber Coat Sz MGenuine Skunk Fox Fur CollarMARELLA Dentice Giaccone women col Beige taglia 48 - 50% OCCASIONE
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
MINT MUSKRAT FUR COAT WOMEN SZ 2-4XXL NWT Hawkeye PENDLETON High Grade WESTERN WEAR Southwestern Blanket WOOL VESTLadiea MAHOGANY BROWN sheared mouton lamb coyote FUR COAT sm md petite FREE SHIP
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Womens Whole Skin Real Fox Fur Coat Vest Overcoat Wasitcoat Christmas Gift 2019VTG 50's Lydia Montreal Tartan Plaid Mohair Wool Blanket Cape CoatBili Pelz Gewebe mit Kapuze brown Echt Pelz Mantel Größe 38 MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.VESTE OBEY RIDGEFIELD KAKI FEMME
Things to do in Tahoe City
TRENCHCOAT LEDERTRENCHCOAT LEDERMANTEL MANTEL LEDER MARINE Gr. 36 NEUJolie veste bicolor HIGH USE size M NEUVE ÉTIQUETTE valeurGeox Women's W Eliska Coat W8482J in Cloudy Grey-Size 10 EUR ITALIAN GEOXMuji RRP Size S Colour Khaki Green - AUSTRALIAN DOWN WATER REPELLENT COAT
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Modifizierter Artikel:||Nein||Material:||64% WOLLE 34% POLYESTER 2% ELASTHAN|
|Farbe:||EISBLAU||Größe:||US: 16, D: ca 46|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.