Bed & Breakfasts
- Maloka Tantalizing Tatiana Tropics Sundress
- Lot de 2 Collants à motif sexy fantaisie référence Galaxy de marque Gerbe
- ESCADA Womens Pleated Front Dress Casual Pant Size 36 (USA Sz 8) Dark Beige
- Womens Reiss Janet Pencil Skirt, Size 10, Rrp .00, NWT
- Short Flower Print Long Sleeve Embroidered Mesh Playsuit
- Fajate 427 Fajas Colombianas Powernet Vest 3 Hooks Post Partum BodyShaper Girdle
- IVKO Knit Knitted Skirt jacquard-skirt Intarsia Pattern bluee Navy 71530
- Brunotti Jumpsuit Gelsey Women's Fashion Casual Fashion Button Row Salmon pink
- Diane Von Furstenberg keva See 100% Silk Wrap dress size 8 bluee
- RACHEL RACHEL ROY - Drop Anchor - Wild Anchor DRESS - Size 4 RT
- TFNC London Dress UK Size 10 Womens bluee Shift Party Christmas
- Jean Claude Paris Woman’s Wool And Cashmere Coat
- JEAN DIESEL SKUUBA 008AC STRETCH white FEMME
- VILA CLOTHES Women's Slim Jeans bluee (Light bluee Denim Light bluee Denim)
- Jovani 67304 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Pasduchas Feminazzi Strap Midi pink Dress - Size 12
- Bas autofixants Bicolor Anna - T 3 4
- NWT ALE BY ALESSANDRA swimsuit Maldives copper one piece monokini skimpy sexy
- NEW FREE PEOPLE EVERGREEN COMBO TESSA PLAID MINI SKIRT SZ 8
- Liv Bergen Sweater in purple
- Beautiful Designer Bollywood Bridal Wedding Wear Indian Lehenga Choli Suit Dress
- Anthropologie Maxi Skirt Floral Long Patchwork Cotton Boho Bohemian By Tiny, XS
- OASIS ANGELICA DRESS blueE DENIM MIDI TUNIC TEA 10 6 38
- NWOT CLAUDIE PIERLOT Ladies Pink & Ivory Sleeveless Printed Dress EU38 UK10
- Massimo Dutti Women M 32 Dress Tunic Tank Beaded Bib Designer Sleeveless LBD
- Vince. Brown Women's Size Small S Open Front High Collar Coat Wool -
- LL BEAN Medium Fair Isle Nordic Snowflake Cardigan Sweater 100% Wool Women
- Lagenlook Tunika Überwurf ♥ EG XXL 46 48 50 52 54 Ibiza
- See by Chloe Womens Silk Ruffle Mini Shift Dress White Size 40 European 10545967
- NWT FREE PEOPLE Sz10 RETRO-INSPIRED SUEDE APRON A-LINE MIDI DRESS WHISKEY
- NWT Alice + Olivia Meryl Pleated Sleeveless Raspberry Pink Dress Medium
- NWT DKNY Double Layered Silk Assimetrical Length Dress bluee Red sz L
- Festive Ethnic Navratri Diwali Muslin Satin Saree Sari with Elegant Embroidery
- Torn by ronny kobo Two piece, Khloe Kardashian
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
white KLEID NLUXUS TRANSPARENT DAMEN TOP X98 ELEGANT WHITE TULLE DRESS MPlace Nationale White Cotton Lace Grasse Mini Dress 9788 Size 1 New 9789ABITO - 50% ONE women S0074 0114 FANTASIA PP 100% VISCOSAWOW SPLENDID BEADED STRAPLESS FORMAL PROM BALL GOWN Amaranth AU 10 US 8
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Badgley Mischka bluee Sleeveless Corundum Sapphire Gown Size 6 10471761NEW ANTHROPOLOGIE WINE AGGIE HOLIDAY DRESS LG REG (sold out)Hit Peach Straight Suit Pajami Salwar Kameez Long Suit Ethnic Dress 7634
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Patrizia Pepe - Kleider-Kleid - frau - 829718C181218Dubai Bridal Ladies Kaftan Muslim Long Hijab Abaya Kimona EID Party Jilbab K79Chlorinated Latex Mini Dress w Long Sleeves & Peephole - Red - Rubber FetishMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.KENZO Bnwt Nwt New Knit Dress Small Navy bluee Pink Purple Yellow
Things to do in Tahoe City
Women Formal Wedding Bridesmaid Dress Long Evening Party Ball Prom GownBNWT HOBBS Maxi White bluee Floral Alexis dress sz 10 UKMaje Mustard Yellow Asymetric One Shoulder DressNWOT VINTAGE IVORY SHORT SLEEVED DRESS WITH PEPLUM DETAIL BOW BELT US 10
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Store return. Light pilling. Excellent used condition. Small flaw on lower, back left of dress.”|
|Color:||Cobalt Blue||Size (Women's):||Medium|
|Style:||Sweater Dress||Material:||88% Cashmere 10% Nylon 2% Spandex|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.