Bed & Breakfasts
- Fenty Puma By Rihanna Womens Sweatshirt With Mini Dress, Charcoal Heather, M
- Temperley London White Sacha Chevron Lace Dress Size 12 RRP
- BE SOFT CALCETINES INVISIBLES women POLSINO orange black C9B
- NEW Daily Sports Women's Magic High Water Pant Size 2 NWT retail 130
- Magnifique Jupe RALPH LAUREN FR 38
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Plus Ruched Drawstring Jumpsuit. Size 2X.
- Pakistani Bollywood Party Wear Sari-Indian Ethnic Designer Saree-Shubhash-9309
- HAUTE - JUPE PORTEFEUILLE ASYMÉTRIQUE LAINE black size 44 IT 40 FR - TB ETAT
- NWT 99 ZARA NAVY blueE LAYERED CREPE JUMPSUIT NAUTICAL 7737 559
- Navy lace detail prom dress
- S.L. Fashions NEW Navy bluee Womens USA Size 8 Embellished Printed Gown 073
- Madewell Striped Merino Wool Sweater Dress Size S
- Snidel Women's Long Coat No Collar Casual Polyester Beige Free Size Stylish F S
- Carraigdonn Ireland Merino Wool Purple Long Sweater Vest NWT Carraig Donn - Med
- NWT Helmut Lant Dark Wash Stretchy Skinny Jeans Size 28
- Antonio Berardi Dusty pink bluesh Pink Asymmetric Dress Size 40
- WOLFORD BOUQUET STRING BODY, pink PINK, LARGE SIZE, BNWT
- Pink Memories - Dresses-Dress - woman - Red - 792817C181709
- Nine West NEW Red Womens USA Size 8 Straight-Leg Dress Pants Stretch 79 152
- The North Face Aphrodite 2.0 Women's Capri Pants
- 28 Wal G Jumpsuit In Mini Pleat size 10
- NWOT J.Crew Denim Wash Boot-cut Jeans Womens 28R
- DIESEL CUDDY SKINNY JEAN for Ladies [Now ]
- NYDJ 'Nichelle' Stretch Slim Ankle Jeans Upper Falls M44P06UR bluee 16
- Madewell Cruiser Straight Crop Jeans 36 x 25 Size 32 Pieced Leg Edition XP
- Current Elliott Women's 26 The Fling Jeans Slim Boyfriend Medium Wash bluee B6
- Diesel Jeans Livier-Flare 0668F Pants Hose Jean Trousers RRP
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
BNWT EARNEST SEWN ASHLEY SKINNY LEG JEANS SIZE 25W 31L RRPMISS ME Lt bluee BOYFRIEND ANKLE Jeans Size 28X29 Retail NWT(8)Sexy Woman VI-J3989A jeans Women's - colour bluee IESealkay Women's Jeans Trousers Gwen bluee
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Miss Me Slim Boyfriend Ankle Jeans Size Mid Rise Dark Wash New With Tags7 for all Mankind Wmns Bootcut Jeans Sz 29 Argyle Pocs NEW sz 30 31 FitCeleb Fave MiH Made In Haven London Slim Leg High Rise Jeans Cove Dark 25
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. NEW NYDJ Not Your Daughters Jeans pants ALISHA ANKLE IKAT PRINT cayenne red 24WWenigstes Lf Carmar Mid-Rise Baggy Knie Patch Jeans Sz 25J BRAND Men's Autumn Sun Tyler Slim Jeans W31 Brown 140239CO250D RRP BCF612More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.MISS ME Ladies bling Boot Cut Jeans 28 SUPER NICE
Things to do in Tahoe City
Agolde Cigarette Low Slung Distressed Straight Leg Jeans In Runaway Size 32 NwtNYDJ Women's Alina Pull On Ankle Jean Rinse Size 0 NWTNWT Kensie Jeans Floral Embroidered Cropped Skinny Med Dark Wash GORGEOUS - SZ 6Hot in Hollywood Silky denim Slim Pull-On Jeans denim bluee M NEW A290642
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.