- Balmain Paris Multicoloured Striped Dress size 36FR
- Alexander McQueen Size Small nautical style bluee striped jersey dress
- NWT Victoria's Secret Slip Cupped Leopard Print with Lace Padded 36 C
- BNWT French Connections Whisper Ruth Tailored Jogger Baked Cherry 10
- ° SONIA by SONIA RYLIEL °- Jupe en jean vintage size 40
- New Free People Beach Bum Jumpsuit IVORY Small TIERED WIDELEG
- Deepika padukone Wedding Heavy NET Saree Blouse New Designer Women Wear Sari DF
- French Connection Pretty Elegant Skirt Size 8 Uk
- Zara Navy bluee Rustic Denim Jumpsuit Size M, L
- US SELLER FLORAL SPRING RIBBON HIME CUTE VIVI TRALALA LOLITA LIZ LISA JAPAN
- Spring Women's Short Dress Long Sleeve Slim Fit Bodycon Off Shoulder Zipper New
- Lipsy London Navy Lace Midi Dress Size 6
- OUTCOOL Women's Heated Vest Lightweight Slim Fit Insulated Heating Winter Vest
- Classiques Entier 100% Cashmere Size M Teal Sweater Top Blouse Women Stylish
- Superfine Jeans 850365 bluee 24
- Long dresses Prada Women - Cotton (P36M9LPOPELINECCOM)
- Betsy & Adam NEW bluee Womens Size 6 Ruffle Scuba Knit Gown Dress - 015
- Lot of 2 Lilli Rue Cozy Short Sleeved Designer Modest Nursing Gowns Pink Green
- Worth Womens Dress Pants Embellished High Waist Wool Khaki Beige Sz 6 Small
- Roxy Oceanside Printed Shorts - Deep Ocean Combo bluee Print - New
- Coast Jenna Pleated Culotte Jumpsuit Size 12
- ANTIK DENIM MEDIUM WASH JEANS SIZE 25 100% COTTON blueE
- Liverpool Cropped boyfriend Jeans womens 10 corey distressed cuff new destroy G3
- Herrlicher Jeans W25 L32 Stretch Denim Gila Slim 5606 Mid blue Used Hose Top NEU
- JOE'S Jeans 984708 bluee 26
- DKNY Women's Coated Jeggings (Purple, 25)
- RRP NEW DIESEL WOMEN'S JEANS W29 LIVIER-SP 0807V SUPER SLIM JEGGING LOW
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
NWT Miss Me Jeans Boot Cut Leg - Size 27 - JP6048BJeans women Pantaloni purple ATOS LOMBARDINI Made in H151 Tg 26NWT Marc Jacobs Wide Leg Cropped Denim Trouser Size 28 BRIGHT blueEPAIGE MARGOT SUPER HIGH RISE ANKLE SKINNY JEANS IN MANDELL WASH 26 NEW
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Rag & Bone Carl's vintage crop flare denim Jeans, Size 25, NEWNYDJ Women's bluee Dark Wash Stretch Slimming Bootcut Jeans - Size 10 ShortMISS ME SWEET AS CANDY BOOT CUT JEANS JP8242B NWT
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Ulla Popken Jeans Mony - Gr. 24Antik Denim Jeans Women's NWOT Fawcett 30 Sexy Rare AG Adriano goldschmied Digital Luxe Skinny Legging in Grey - Size 28More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.NWT rag & bone Wallingford Two-Tone Cropped Jeans - Size 23
Things to do in Tahoe City
New Women's ROBIN'S JEAN sz 25 GARBOT Boot Cut Studded JeansNWT MISS ME Jeans Distressed Mid Rise Straight Leg Women's Size 30 x 33 MP7732TRAG & BONE CAPRI JEANS WOMENS SIZE 26 GREAT COND DENIM PANTS FOR INTERMIXPeserico Sally Salamander Cutout Cropped Straight-Leg Pant
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.