- CAMILLA FRANKS SILK SWAROVSKI I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE JUMPSUIT L 14 16
- Designer Gino Cerruti Prom Party Gown Dress
- PIGIAMA APERTO CON BOTTONI MANICA LUNGA COTONE CALDO LINCLALOR ART. 92463 92464
- Ramy Brooke Navy bluee Women's Size Medium M Tapered Draped Pants 285-
- AQUASCUTUM Ladies Navy bluee Straight Pencil Skirt Size NEW
- CHAMPION FULL SUIT ZIP HERITAGE ULTRA LIGHT - KK001BLK - XL (8052785092154)
- Asian designer suits Unstitched Three Peice
- BNWT ORSAY WHITE IVORY LACE CROCHET PENCIL SKIRT SIZE
- New Pepe Jeans Halter Denim Jumpsuit Bernadette bluee Jean Zip Front Belt NOS XL
- Tahari Long Evening Dress Wedding Bridesmaid Lace Beaded Waist Navy bluee Size 12
- FBB Royal bluee Periwinkle Plus Size 16 Flared Shirred Dress NWT
- Pretty Little Thing White lace long sleeve midi dress size 4 PLT 119
- AUTHENIC ZARA PINK FAUX FUR TEXTURED COAT REF.2969 265 SMALL S
- Attitudes Renee Congreenible Sweater Knit Poncho Button Smoke Size M L Dressy
- Jeans women Wesc Tg. 27 34 Nuovo -14PE5535 - 1280-
- Secret Honey Kiss the Girl Dress The Little Mermaid Ariel
- Daisy May nude dress size 14 brand new with tags, never wore. Mid length
- Lederhose Leder Hose Knalleng black Größe 32 - 58 XS - XXXL
- Jeans women Ragazza Pantaloni MET Made in Slim Fit C579 Tg 25
- MAJE skirt Size 36 8
- Woolrich - Sweaters - Female - White - 1857011A183728
- Hugo Boss Sicargy-D Women's Green Cargo Skinny Jeans US 4 IT 40
- Jessica Simpson Women's Kiss Me Skinny Jeans, Atlantic Floral Patch, 26
- NWT GUESS LOW-RISE POWER SKINNY JEANS IN COSMO BLOOM WASH SIZE 23
- Biba Ladies Skinny Jeans Superstrech White
- Dl1961 29 White Skinny jeans
- Carrera Jeans Clothing Women Jeans bluee 86663 BDT OUTLET
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Diesel Womens P-Insul 00SMSG Trousers Skinny Slim 0JAKQ Navy bluee Size 25W29821 REIGN WOMEN'S WHITE JEANS PANTS29819 REIGN PANTALONI JEANS women BIANCO WOMEN'S WHITE JEANS PANTS7 For All Mankind Bootcut Jeans (23) Vintage Shore Pine U075C695S
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Hudson NEW bluee Womens Size 25 Button-Front Stretch Capri Jeans 7277 For All Mankind Roxanne Classico Skinny Jeans 27 grey P179729SSexy Woman VI-J3004 Dames jeans - kleur Donkerbluew NL
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Cheap Monday Denim women Trash Metal bluee Jeans DenimAG Adriano goldschmied NEW bluee Women's Size 27X27 Stretch Slim JeansWrangler Women's SZ Plus Mid Rise Straight Jean - Choose SZ colorMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.BIG STAR Women's Mid Rise Straight Denim Jeans - Size 25L (25x34) NWT - NINA
Things to do in Tahoe City
Star denim stretch baggy jeans boyfriend open button FACING Big SizeNEW Free People Stencil and Destroyed Slim Leg High Rise Jeans Painted 28Helmut Lang Women's Patchwork High-Rise Crop Slim Jeans Size 26 NEWMiss Me JEANS CROPPED CAPRIS 100% cotton boyfriend ankle distressed 31 PATCHWORK
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.