Bed & Breakfasts
- Diane Von Furstenberg Zarita Lace Dress
- SOMMER LEINEN BALLON MAXI KLEID TUNIKA 44 46 48 50 L XL XXL STRAND blue blueMEN
- KLEID SMARAGD-black FREIZEIT GR. 42, GR. 44 1010426963
- Muubaa Warren Belted Biker - US 6
- Bailey 44 Asymmetric ribbed-knit sweater Size Small
- SK12032- RALPH LAUREN Womens Lambswool Long Pencil Skirt Olive Green Grainy 10P
- Anthropologie Maeve Bergenia Cropped Jumpsuit size 4
- VICTORIA'S SECRET BOMBSHELL FRONT CLOSE ADD 2 CUPS PUSH UP BRA 34B
- LANVIN ALBER ELBAZ ECCENTRIC DARK GREY WOOL PEPLUM SKIRT
- Anthropologie Thierry Buttondown shirt embroidered top blouse metallic sz small
- NWT Sanctuary Denim Cherry Blossom Charmer Skinny Jean Stretch Jeans Size 28
- Wedding Dress - Size 8 - BNWT
- Trashy Diva bluee Dots 1940s Dress Sz 2 EUC
- Womens St. Yves Mom bluee Embroidered Cap Sleeve Maternity Blouse Small S
- Vineyard Vines Shep & Ian Classic Fit Club Pants Corduroy Woman’s Size 18 NWT
- Lysse Womens Espresso Center Seam Ponte Leggings Size Small
- Escada Sweater Set Sleeveless Top and Cardigan in Bamboo Silk Trim Women 36 Sm
- Indian Ethnic Designer Anarkali Suit-Pakistani Bollywood Salwar Kameez-2805d
- Boutique Neesh by DAR D.A.R. Shapely Mid Calf Red Floral Ribbon Skirt Small S
- Free People Womens Flare Lace Embroidered Paloma Jumpsuit orange Size 2 11284787
- TOPSHOP FRILL BARDOT DRESS 2 Red orange OFF SHOULDER RUFFLED Bright color Dress
- JAX DRESS SIZE 4 STRETCH FABRIC LENGTH 38' LINED RETAIL NEW WITH TAG
- Brand New BODEN Pink Dress Size 12 Fit & Flare Rouched Front Occasion Dress
- Desigual by C. Lacroix Imma Alpaca Wool Coat Size 46
- New Women's ROBIN'S JEAN sz 23 Style SPAC8974 'DIA GARBOT' Studded
- New Frame Denim Le Crop Flare Jeans white (LCF403) Size 29
- JASZ COUTURE 5436 Prom Wedding Homecoming New, 100% Authentic, Free Shipping
- Brazilian Imported Dresses Rompers Jumpsuits New Collection Size M,L
- Postpartum Outfit Maternity Set Going Home Outfit For Mom DRESS GOWN
- Talbots Size 18 Linen Pants Khaki Tan NWT Signature Line Wide Leg
- Le Voliere - Shorts - Female - Fantasy - 2470726N174436
- BNWT FINDERS KEEPERS STRANGER IN PARADISE L LEOPARD DRESS - XS RRP
- NWTWestern BOHO Embroidered Off Shoulder DressXLVintage Collection
- Agan Traders RD 15 Bohemian Gypsy Knit Cotton Sun Dress
- Jumpers Brunello Cucinelli Women - Cashmere (M12123222C2621)
- Straps-sizenmieder BH & String red-black
- BLAAK - MULTI COLOURED TARTAN PANELED SKIRT
- Maglia Maglietta women Maniche Corte Stampa Manymal T-Shirt black Gatta Retro
- CHAQUETA PIEL DISEÑO T L VINTAGE AÑOS BOMBER style hermes
- MR GUGU FELPA MATRIOSHKA S90 Poliestere Unisex
- Uniform Type A-1 Jeans W28 L30
- Mon Cheri Montage 216971 Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- (SALE) zucca Cupra floral embroidery design Dress Size M(K-37804)
- X-bionic Running Effektor Power Pants Short bluee , Tights X-BIONIC , running
- CLASSIC SPORT CROP PANT BLK SZ 3X
- Anthropologie Hazel Reversible Wrap Skirt Fine Wale Corduroy Sheer Polkadot M
- Ex Coast Azure Orsay Floral Midi Occasion Dress Prom Wedding RRP
- Dress long suit maxi élégant comfortable red striped soft light 4837
- ROBE TAILLQUAI DE SEINE PARIS FLUIDE COURTE blue COBALT ROI T 42
- JOSEPH 'GIGI' CASTOR FUR VEST GILET NWT
- BNWT & OTHER STORIES PARIS ATELIER SIZE 16 EURO 40” HOODIE SEQUIN YAS QUEEN
- SEXY Pigiama DRAGO peluche Tuta Tutina intera women Unisex costume blue
- Eberjey X Rebecca Taylor Lou Silk Bralette
- MISSONI STRIPED KNIT SHORTS IN blueE AND GREEN IT 40
- Satin Print bluese mit ausgestelltem Ärmel bluemen - 023972
- NWT Leslie Fay Sapphire bluee Long Sleeve Sweater Cardigan Wrap Size 3X
- GES KNITTING SEQUIN BEADED UNIQUE RARE MULTI COLOR SWEATER MADE IN ISRAEL M
- G19- GOBI Purple 100% Cashmere Sweater Size Small
- Green BCBGMAXAZRIA Heavy Knit Asymmetrical Button Sweater Size Medium
- Twelfth Street Cynthia Vincent Teal Stretchy Pull-over S9047 Small
- Knott Jean Paul Knott White Cotton Cardigan With 3 4 Sleeve Size 3 Usa Small
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Designer Jaeger Soft Pink Silk and Wool Top size MLadies' long Cardigan by NOUGAT. Size 14. 100% Cotton, and Moleskin colour.Kim & Co QVC Large Misty Forest Jacquard Kimono Cardigan with Beltcolorful Standard Classic Organic Crew Unisex Jumper - Dusty Olive All Sizes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Hot winter Womens loose Single Buttons Knitted Sweater Cardigans CoatsO'Neill Essential Logo Sweatshirt - White - Ladies Sweatshirts & JumpersTHEORY 24150 Wool Cardigan Womens Sweater S
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. XCVI Women's Open Front Draped Cardigan Beige 100% Cotton MediumHobbs Cosy Smart Soft Cotton Wool Blend Carmen Sweater in ivory UK size SEX FAT FACE DURINGTON IVORY NAVY TEXTURED KNIT COTTON OPEN KIMONO CARDIGAN S M LMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Dale Of Norway Women's Wool Jumper Size XL
Things to do in Tahoe City
Earth music&ecology Sweaters 571474 GreyLularoe women S Lindsay kimono cardigan short sleeveBeautiful textured Lularoe NWT S Sarah Cardigan Geometric FloralNWT James Perse Standard Striped Cotton Sweatshirt Size 1
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.