Bed & Breakfasts
- Anthropologie Dress Soeurs House Reindeers Size 6 Print Sexy Sheath Small
- Nikita wms Kleid Kjarra Dress - pale bluesh - Neu & OVP
- Off the Shoulder Shift Dress in Petite Felicity and Coco
- ZARA BROWN LONG FAUX FUR COAT SIZE M
- Anna Ellis Taupe Gun Metal Ball Cuffs Jumper
- Skinny Ripped Bootcut Jeans Distressed Jeggings Butt Lifter Cysm Colombian Pants
- KAFFE DK ♥ 10502522 bluese MIDNIGHT MARINE UVP ♥ 38 - M
- NWT Timo Weiland Sz 10 Tennessee Midi Dress White Eyelet Summer Cotton Boho
- Marciano Guess Summer Wedding Dress
- GABRIALLA MS-96 Maternity Support Belt (Medium-Strength) (X-Large, White)
- Seafolly Women's C D Cup Bralette Bikini Top Swimsuit, - Choose SZ color
- EDME & ESYLLTE Anthropologie NWT Green floral bluee Skirt Size 4
- BALENCIAGA Sweaters 075030 Brown 36
- Rachel Roy Womens Asymmetrical Shift Dress
- Indian Bridal Anarkali Suit Salwar Kameez New Pakistani Wedding Designer
- Skirt bustle hitch steampunk victorian boho lagenlook gothic quirky mori 8 - 20
- Anthropologie Breezeway Embroidered Jumpsuit new nwt S
- Earth music&ecology Dresses 264134 blueeｘMulticolor S
- Stunning Parisian White Fitted Midi Lace Dress. Size 8 Small
- Vintage Beaver Lamb Fur Coat
- Oliver Bonas Pink Jumper Size 10
- Flying Monkey Jeans L7516 WH High Waist Skinny Denim White 28 inch
- ESCADA COUTURE Pink Silk Corset Dress Sz 38; NWT ,280
- MONSOON BRONZE BEADED & SEQUINED SILK STRAPPY EVENING DRESS SIZE 14
- Maternity Nursing Nightgown for Labor Delivery Nursing Breastfeeding Hospital S
- Tory Burch Women's Trouser Wool Work Dress Pant Suit Brown Size 4
- NEW Da Nang Silk Button Shorts w Belt Floral Bleached White SKG5292 X-SMALL XS
- Women Ladies Clothing Patchwork Sweat Suit 2 Piece Set Long Sleeve New Style
- Ralph Lauren Denim Supply Brown Wool Blend Button Down Cardigan Sweater Small
- NWOT HALOGEN Long Linen Blend Cardigan In Green Ultra Sz L
- Womens Just B Ugly Christmas Sweater Cardigan PRESENTS Beads Flowers M Medium
- Dubai Abayas And Cardigans Brand New And Fashionable Size 56 Medium
- Mysteree Twist Sweater - Maroon Red - Small
- Angel Of The North Fur Cardigan Sweater XS Small Anthropologie Rare
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ELIE TAHARI Congac Brown tan Cashmere Silk Open Ruffle Cardigan Size SmallDKNY WOMENS GORGEOUS SILK CASHMERE MULTICOLOR SWEATER CARDIGAN WRAP SIZE P SNWT Agnes & Dora Essential Cardigan Classic Navy Floral SOFT XS 0 2Chaps by Ralph Lauren Petite Chocolate Brown Paisley Print Brown Dolman Sweater
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
RALPH LAUREN, “LAUREN”, Size Small, Hand Knit, Heavyweight Cotton Sweater. NEW.Charter Club 2-Ply 100% Cashmere Knit Soft Warm Brown Collared Sweater MediumYA LOS ANGELES WOMEN'S CARDIGAN SWEATER SIZE L CUTE FIT
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. RD Style Mustard Seed B-Sharp Lot of 3 Sweaters Size LargeSTELLA MCCARTNEY FOR H&M Ladies BURGANDY Wool Blend Long Sleeve Cardigan Size MSKYR Cardigan 100% Wool Fair Isle Nordic L Red orange Brown Sweater Hook ClosureMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.FREE PEOPLE Green Ivory Nordic Tree Shetland Wool LS Sweater M Anthropologie
Things to do in Tahoe City
BODEN ALEXA CASHMERE BLEND SWEATER WV037 JUMPER YELLOW SIZE US 10NWT J. Crew Fair Isle Striped Sweater Thistle Turquoise XL NEWBar III Women's Asymmetrical Grommet-Detail Knit Green Sweater Size s RetailSkjaeveland Wool Sweater Women's XL Red, Patterned w Clasp Closure Inv S9599
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.