Bed & Breakfasts
- VIVETTA ‘Dalia’ wool-blend midi dress in red. Beautiful IT 38 RRP BNWT
- Foxcroft Women's Plus-SZ Taylor Optic Floral - Choose SZ color
- Pregnant Women's Maternity Nursing Hoodies Pregnacy Breastfeeding Sweatshirts Cl
- GIORGIO ARMANI LANA WOOL DRESS PANTS WOMENS SIZE 38 28 X 30
- Rag & Bone Torrington Denim Boyfriend Shorts
- Lace Romper For Female Elegant Floral Streetwear Long Sleeve Breathable Jumpsuit
- Mi-Pac Messenger Bag - Navy
- INC International Concepts 100% Leather Skirt Size 10 NEUTRAL Tan Pencil Lined
- 2016 NWOT WOMENS VOLCOM CACTUS FLOWER ROMPER 55 S white removable straps
- RALPH LAUREN SLEEVELESS SEQUINED GOWN EVENING MAXI DRESS Sz 2 NWT 230
- Day or Evening Prom, Wedding, Outing Dress
- Vestito Lungo women Trasformabile Woman Maxi Dress Different Wears 110178
- KARL LAGERFELD GIACCA TG. 38 FR. color green IN LANA
- Vtg 100% Cashmere Sweater Soft off-white creme Womens L Lg Large top Shirt
- NWT Womens MISS ME JEANS Rhinestone Bling Signature Slim Boot Jeans Size 25
- COMPLETO PINKO women COMPLETE КОСТЮМ, PgoldS+ISTIEA MIS.44 black AA 09 nva
- KAREN MILLEN Lace SNAKE PRINT Pleat Midi Shirt DRESS 12 UK Office Occasion Party
- Armani Collezioni broek Dames Zwart Herfst-Winter cod. 111100 NL
- Stella McCartney Womens Pants Size 44 14 Beige Wide Leg Casual
- WOMEN'S COLDWATER CREEK A-LINE STRETCH blueE JEAN KNEE LENGTH SKIRT 10P 10 PETITE
- Liu - Jo - Female - Beige - 2026606A183840
- EILEEN FISHER Womens Pink Purple Linen Blend Lagenlook Open Cardigan Sweater XL
- Vintage WOOLRICH FAIR ISLE NORDIC 100% Wool Sweater Sz L Christmas Trees Geese
- Lucca glittery stripe knit sweater very French
- Vintage Carson Pirie Scott Wool Blend Sparkle Stripe Sweater Made In L
- Beautiful Women's 1X Coldwater Creek Brown Tones 3 4 Sleeve Single Button Wrap
- NWT Stitch Fix Status Womens Size 1x Navy bluee Draped Floral Kimono
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Ann Taylor LOFT bluee White Garden Floral Textured Wool Knit Sweater M Medium CABi Fringe Vest Grey Cable KnitGEIGER Purple bluee 100% Boiled Wool Metal 6-Button Cardigan Walk Sweater Sz SPeruvian Connection Small Floral Jacquard Stretchy Think Knit Purple Sweater
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Women's Vintage Cable Knit Sweater, Size 10, Made in UKFeel the Piece Lavender Sweater Size M LNWOT Ann Taylor Loft Diamond Pointelle Sweater in Navy and Peri Splash XS
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. ADORABLE NANETTE LEPORE Sassy HOT PINK button down SWEATER top MediumAnthropologie Sleeping on Snow sweater cardigan small light bluee zip frontFree People Studded Zip Front Hoodie Waffle Knit Purple MediumMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Ann Taylor Loft Shredded Knit Mohair Wool Blend Sweater Goth Rave Grunge Sz M
Things to do in Tahoe City
RD Style NEW Beige Women's Size Medium M Sleeveless CrossFront Sweater NWTCharter Club Women Botanique Knitted SweaterAran Sweater Market Sweater Size Medium Beige Merino Wool Made in IrelandVintage Women’s Berek 2 Cardigan Sweater SMALL S Friday HS Football Game Day VTG
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.