- African woman 2 pieces with short sleeves .size 14,16
- Anokhi For East Floral Bird Dress UK16 Summer 100% Cotton Holiday
- Alex Evenings petitie 12P dress
- Jacques Jekel Lodenfrey Womens 100% French Lambskin Button Up Brown Coat Size 8
- TESCO F&F teal Cashmere Cardigan, Size 10 BRAND NEW WITHOUT TAGS RRP
- VESTE Hiver Façonnable t 58 GRIFF-DOCC 2 202
- VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK BLING CAMPUS TEE LONG SLEEVE SIZE XSMALL NEW A38
- NWT Tony Bowls TS11615 purplec beaded two piece short formal homecoming dress SZ 4
- Marc Jacobs NEW Red Women's Size Large L Printed Sweater Dress Wool
- ESPRIT Maternity Women's ss Maternity T-Shirt, bluee Skybluee 483, 10 Size S
- Versace Bademantel Bathrobe Accappatoio Peigblack Albornoz Gr. S M - 11754
- ZARA BNWT FAUX LEATHER MINI SKIRT ELASTICATED WAIST SIZE S SMALL REF. 5584 329
- Malo Genuine Leather Brown Women's Cardigan Sweater US XL IT 46
- HOBBS WOOL FITTED FULLY LINED DRESS SIZE 10 NAVY
- 9624-31454 Camicia Classica men V 1969 Italia Milano 377 VAR. 520 Multicolor 3
- THEORY WOMEN'S LIGHT BEIGE PLEATED COTTON SKIRT - SIZE 2
- Cos White Knot Shirt Size Small
- NWT LuLaRoe Berry Fuchsia Carly Dress Sz Medium With pink Print TC Leggings
- Ballgown Prom Dress Peach Beaded Long Approx Size 14 Satin - (2536)
- Vintage Gil Bret WOMENS L Dark Brown LAMBS WOOL CAPE COAT Long Length Wrap EUC
- Patrizia Pepe - Pants - Female - bluee - 3652725A184203
- Trussardi Jeans women Pants women Art -565117 Skinny -Col. blue Sconto- 65%
- New LELA pink Citrine Green Metallic Splotched Classic Sheath Dress 4 NWT
- NWT DVF Reina Dress Medium Chain Link SZ12
- BE SOFT CALCETINES INVISIBLES women SOLID COLOR purpleA C92
- Rohan Ladies Striders Size 14S
- Fetish Vinyl Zipper Mini Skirt
- NWT Romeo & Juliet Couture Off-the-Shoulder Romper Womens Size M Mauve Elastic
- Vintage bluee Cardigan B ALTMAN & CO FIFTH AVE NY Up-style Wool Posh 8-10
- J. Crew Italian 100% CASHMERE Burgundy Pink POLKA-DOT SWEATER Sz M FREE SHIP
- WOOLRICH bluee Wool Cardigan Sweater Fancy Metal Buttons S
- Sweater 3X Plus Style&Co NWT Dolman Sleeve Pull-Over Cable Knit Tan BL
- Splendid Collared Sweater in Pink Green
- NWT LuLaRoe SARAH XS Extra Small Solid Turquoise bluee Green Long Duster NEW
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Pailletten rentier gesicht red Weihnachten sweater sweatshirt damenNWT J.Crew Pointelle wool blend Sweater, Cream, Size XXSJolt Size Large MINTY GINGERBREAD MAN Green Sweater New Womens Christmas HolidayRequiem Collective Hoodie Silent Spectre Women's Grey
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
CACHE NWOT Multicolor Knit Long Sleeves Cardigan Size LEileen Fisher Brown Cardigan Sweater Size Medium Wool Viscose Long SleeveTorrid Women's Plus Size 2 bluee Striped Cold Shoulder Hoodie Knit Tunic Sweater
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. H. One Womens Asymmetric Textured Waffle Stitch Sweater BHFO 5987Anthropologie Sleeping On Snow XS Pink Mohair Cable Knit Chunky Hood SweaterCupcakes And Cashmere Sweater Size XsMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Vintage 1950s Style Creme Lambswool Cardigan Beadwork & Pearls
Things to do in Tahoe City
Élégant sweater c chain golden 2 colours one sizeCecil Open-Cardigan Greta Item-No. B250044 CardiganANN TAYLOR SILK Blend Wrap Sweater XL Beige Tan Pointelle Open Knit Long SleeveJ.Crew Sz XS Tippi Sweater Jacquard Dots Merino Wool Purple Polka FA 16 F4950
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.