Bed & Breakfasts
- Jill Jill Stuart bluee Women's Size 6 Cut Out Two-Tone Sheath Dress -
- L K Bennett Hollie Dress Size 8
- NEW W TAGS TALBOTS Embellished Linen Dress-Misses L-Dk. Navy
- (NWOT FREE PEOPLE TAKE TWO SWEATER COAT, sz XS)
- Uruguay Football Comet I Women Hoodie Sweatshirt uruguayan Soccer Flag
- IKKS - JUPE COURTE FÉMININE SOIE grey & MOTIFS PARME size 38 - TB ETAT
- Karen millen jumpsuit 10 BNWT
- Julie France Plus Size Frontless Body Shaper by Euredard, NEW, JF001
- VALENTINO Silk Beaded Skirt (Retail 3990)
- L.L. Bean Women's XS Button Down Plaid Fleece Lined Shirt
- Tory Burch Womens Iris Floral Cropped Jeans Sz 28 Casual Pants Trousers Euc
- BADGLEY MISCHKA Platinum Bow Cap Sleeve Gown Navy Size 2
- Vintage Louis Feraud Navy Stripe Bow Long Sleeve Knit Dress Size 12
- 1150 Kiki De Montparnasse Brown Croco Leather Legging Moto High Rise L Large
- 525 VI-J1951 Dames broek - kleur Grijs NL
- KBF Skirts 533420 bluee 38
- RANI ARABELLA Wool Cashmere Baby bluee Faux 2-Piece Tank Cardigan Sweater Sz XL
- Pakistani Bollywood Party Wear Sari-Indian Ethnic Designer Saree-Shubhash-13312
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Spandex Skirt, bluee wte stripe tropical, Size M
- Isabel Marant Etoile Navy 'Namibia' Jumpsuit Size FR 34
- NEW Alice + Olivia Knit Sheath Sweater Dress L
- Lilly Pulitzer Beaded Blossom Dress Starfruit Yellow sz 2 NWOT
- Phase Eight Grey WOOL Blend Sequinned Lined Dress, Excellent Condition
- Exclusive Polo Ralph Lauren Jalurio Ladies Quilted Vest SIZE S
- Heliopole Sweaters 141965 Red 36
- 7 for All Mankind The Skinny Second Skin Legging Jeans, Girls Sz 12, Light bluee
- ADRIANNA PAPELL Navy Twilight Floral Beaded Godet Gown Short Sleeve - Sz 2 NWT
- Off Shoulders Full Length Kerpan Dress With Front Slit- RQ7663
- OLIAN Maternity Womens Brown Glen Plaid Loose 3 4 Sleeve Volan Hem Dress XS 155
- FLAX Pants Womens Medium Pink 100% Linen Elastic Waist Crop Capri Pull On
- Dunas Brazilian Workout Leggings - High Waist Modern Print
- DKNY Women's Grommet Scuba Sheath Dress (6, Navy)
- Alex Evenings Champagne Sleeveless Sequined Lace Gown 12
- Dress paris atelier eur 36
- Semi Couture - Jersey women pink Y8AF01 MAGLIA AN Fall Winter 2018-19
- Auth HERMES Zip Tablet Etoupe Veau Epsom X Accessory Case
- BNWT Alexander Mcqueen McQ Pleat Tiger Print Kilt Size 8
- Bar III Womens Cold Shoulder Knit Blouse
- North Sails Womens Lightweight Vest Waistcoat in bluee of Polyamide - M
- Women Peruvian Connection Cardigan 100% Pima Cotton Green Chunky Size XL B0276
- NEW MISS ME JEANS WITH TAG MP7844 BOOT CUT INSEAM 34 MID RISE
- Neu Lela pink Niedrige size Passgenau und Ausgestellt Zartpinktöne Kleid 6
- Missoni Silk Dress Size de 34 It 40 Multicolour Ladies Dress Robe Silk
- L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Delicate Lace Brief Pink S RRP BCF88
- NWOT EXPRESS MID RISE BARELY BOOT PUBLICIST PANTS sz 00R
- NWT Tahari Women’s Career Grey Polyester Blend 2 Piece Pant Suit Sz 10 Ret. 280
- Anthropologie Ruth Dress Beige Strapless Stretch cotton Brown Satin Bow M L 12
- NWT NANETTE LEPORE Contrast Trim Flounce Stretch Crepe Dress sz.4(Wht) 12(bluee)
- BEAUTIFUL CREAMY COLOUR EVENING DRESS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFER
- ADRIENNE LANDAU LEOPARD DESIGN FAUX FUR LONG SLEEVE COAT SIZE 1X - NWT
- Frame denim suede high-rise cuollotes size 28
- NWT BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Green Cashmere Blend w Sequins Knit Sweater Size M
- AXAMI Hebe BH V-8361 Dessous Bügel Cup 65 70 75 80 85 ABCDE
- PLUS SIZE High Waist Faux Leather Slim Pencil Skirt TE108 plus1-10x(SZ16-52)
- Yizzam- Statue Of Liberty Pride -New Ladies Womens 3 4 Sleeve XS S M L XL 2XL 3X
- Onia Cotton-Cashmere Blend Sarah Open Long Cardigan Spanish Paprika Size M
- Maglia women Imperfect black Iw17w02mg Autunno Inverno 2017 18
- Tory Burch Coral Salmon gold Buttons Wool Cashmere Sweater Ruffle Cardigan L
- White + Warren Womens Cardigan Sweater pink gold Metallic Shine Size Medium
- NYDJ Not Your Daughter's Jeans Rhinestone Embellished Sweater Vanilla Large NWT
- GINGERALE Sweaters 653452 Red 9
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Jodie Kelling Sweaters 470460 GreyｘMulticolor 40PLS+T Sweaters 996301 bluee 2Pull Comptoir Des Cotonniers blue size S à - 61%SOAKED IN LUXURY Long-Cardigan L silver
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Desigual Jeans damen Denim Olimpia 19SWDD35Paige NEW bluee Womens Size 30x29 Ripped Straight Leg Noella Jeans 890PAIGE Jacqueline Straight, Naveen Embellished with Raw Hem, Size 27, NWT
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. New Madewell The High-rise Slim Boyjean Painter Edition in bluee 30 X 30J BRAND sz 24 us (or 6 ) womens super skinny ascend jeans SOLD OUT - rarePANTALONE women JEANS LIU JO COTONE blue - B438More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Polo Ralph Lauren Astor Slim Boyfriend Paint Splatter Crane Motif Jeans Size 29
Things to do in Tahoe City
Guess Dames jeans bluew katoen polyester elastaan 126871 BEArtigiano Ultimate Cropped Jeans Denim bluee Size LF075 CC 20Colombian Butt Lift Jeans Size 7 8 USABc26826 DIESEL JEANS blue women WOMEN'S blueE JEANS
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.