Bed & Breakfasts
- Prom bridesmaid dress size 10 - 12 indian dress asian gown brand new anarkali
- Topshop cream white short dress- Size 10, with tag. Original price 70 euros
- Tahari Dress US Size 2 Solid Red Sheath Dress Cap Sleeve Fitted
- Cover Girl Women's Plus Size Distressed Torn Skinny Jeans Raw Hem Slim Fit
- Sheego Ladies Skirt Canvas Percentage Size 46 to 50 Taupe Tone (148) New
- Hudson Harmony Romper Womens Size XS bluee Floral Print Sleeveless Button NWT
- AUTHENTIC PLAYBOY VINTAGE VERVE PUSH UP BRA + MINI V SET SIZE 12F 10
- JEAN PAUL GAULTIER MAILLE Womens Tattoo Print Mesh Tulle Skirt Halter Dress Sz.S
- DIESEL T-Triton-N Singlet Logo Top Sleeveless T Shirt Long bluee 128 size S
- North face Steep Series Women’s Size Medium
- LA HEARTS WOMEN'S JRS TRIBAL MAXI HOODED CARDIGAN SWEATER NEW
- Jeans women Meltin Pot Tg. 26 Nuovo -16PE0108 - 6280-
- Cushnie orange Women's Size 0 Ruffle Cold-Shoulder Sheath Dress Silk -
- London Times Women's Plus Size Flower Bloom Lace Fit and Flare Dress Navy 16
- HOTOUCH Women's Maternity Dress Short Half Sleeve Nursing Breastfeeding Dress
- NEW 172 Nanette Lepore Halter Print One-Piece Swimsuit [SZ Medium] B516
- Voodoo Vixen 1950's Bridget Grey Tartan Flare Skirt - SIZE LARGE (UK12 US8 EU40)
- MM6 Sweaters 129812 White S
- Women'S dress long dress pink ceremony party copper sequins size S,M,L,XL
- Adrianna Papell Scalloped Lace Dress RED Size 4 A NWT
- ABITO women - NIZA - art.51312 col.TURCHESE - SCONTO 70%
- Womens LuLaRoe Dress Julia LARGE Dark bluee Oatmeal NWT
- Jenni Kayne woven pencil skirt Size XS US 4
- Joules Ladies Nadine Top French Navy
- HOBBS - Beige Coffee - LAURIE Trench Coat - NWT - RRP
- NWT JOE'S Sz27 THE CIGARETTE FLAWLESS STRAIGHT-STRETCH JEANS LYNX blueE
- Paige Manhattan Slim Boot Cut Transcend Jean in Connelly, Dark - Size 27 x 34
- Giorgio Armani Grey Womens Runway Gown Size 40 or US 4 NWT
- Kiyonna Women's Dress Plus Size 3X Red Maxi Screen Siren Style Made USA Gown
- Dressing Gown Womens Fleecy Shawl Collar Robe Slenderella Floral or Scottie Dog
- NWT RALPH LAUREN Green Lace Overlay Shift Dress 16 ( XLarge )
- Chevro White Active Wear Trousers Long New With Labels
- JCrew Grey Short Skirt with Ingreened Front Pleat Size 0
- St. John Mint Knit Cardigan Sweater Three Button Size L Large
- Bridal Indian Ethnic Gown long dress Partywear Bollywood Crape women dress Stk
- St. John Evening Skirt Size 6 TAN BeigeSantana Knit
- Fox Racing Women's Rodka SS Tee Shirt Size Small Grey Fast & Free UK Post
- NWT VINCE CAMUTO Long sleeve Ruched Snake Print Dress MEDIUM
- Emerald green Linea dress size 8 new
- PEAU D'ANE PARIS _ MANTEAU FEMME EN CUIR_ T40
- A.L.C NEW Medium Wash bluee Womens USA Size 6 Wide-Leg Button-Fly Jeans 417
- Joe's Curvy Bootcut Jeans (Auria)- Size 25
- Terani Couture 1823E7334 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic
- Dvf Diane von Furstenberg New Jeanne Two Stretch Wrap Dress US sz 2
- Victoria's Secret PINK push-up bralette neon lemon zest geo lace size XS BNIB
- Alfred angelo Midi-Bustier-Kleid mit Applikationen = D 40 purple
- Prana M Green Purple Mixed Paisley Daisy Print Dazzle Jersey Knit Stretch Dress
- Christmas Tree Halter Vintage Style Dress
- Allison New York Lace Tiered Midi Dress
- Tahari ASL 5220M182 Natural Brown-Multi Stretch Jersey Knit Leopard Dress -
- BCBG Max Azria LEEANN Womens Sz 4 Coral Pink Lace Insert Peplum Dress
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Keepsake Women's Midi City Of Lights Dress Ivory Stripes Size S RRP BCF85Q Dresses 688785 Grey 2French Connection Dgoldthy Shift DressMagnifique Robe SUD EXPRESS S
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Dress long dress red lace event mode evening party sensual 4951Ladies Monsoon Size 10 Floral DressXSCAPE Womens New 1221 Navy Lace Bell Sleeve Sheath Dress 16W Plus B+B
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. ZARA GREEN TRANSPARENT TOP SHIRT BLOUSE BLOGGERS SIZE L LARGESZ Collection Woman Femme Robe blue Sans manche 9008Karin Stevens NWT Womens Plus Pink Purple White Striped Sundress Dress Size 22WMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Dress suit sheath dress long short flowers swing slim élégant soft 4558
Things to do in Tahoe City
TWIN SET ABITO TUBINO STAMPA CON SCRITTA BIANCO S1TT26460 Viscosa elasticizzataZARA BNWT dark bluee navy sleeveless svineshind pencil dress size SMalama Sophisticates Hawaii Vintage Women's peasant style 60's dress 2-4-6 WRobe SEE U SOON chemisier courte africaine soirée tunique danse jupe T2 NEUF
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“gently used”|
|Style:||Shift Dress||Sleeve Length:||Sleeveless|
|Design Features:||Belt||Brand:||Lilly Pulitzer|
|Color:||Pink||UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.