Bed & Breakfasts
- Lederkleid Leder Kleid black white Gestreift Größe 32 - 58 XS - XXXL
- ATHLETA Cashmere Adi Mudra Dress, EUC, Medium, Sapphire, MSRP , So Soft
- Wolford Palm Gaiter Style 93225 Colour White One Size
- NEW Ann Taylor Womens Sz 6 Petite Pants Ponte Ankle Navy Side Zip Slim Skinny
- Woolrich NWT Women's 10 16 Brown Wool Blend Donegal Tweed Knee Length Skirt
- XOXO NEW Green White Women's USA XS Stripe Crisscross Halter Jumpsuit
- Maclean MC-713 Computer Holder for Desktop, Space-Saving PC Holder, Universal
- J Crew Factory - Womens 0 (XS) - Coral Linen Cotton Sidewalk Pull-on Mini Skirt
- GIGI & ELLA RESORT WEAR WOMEN'S AOULI TUBE JUMPSUIT SIZES S-XL
- Coast Maxi Ballgown. Light pink purplec (oyster) size 12.
- FILA WAVEY MAXI DRESS BODYCON -BNWT SIZE LAST FEW
- BNWT LITTLE MISTRESS @LIPSY LACED CONTRAST TOP CAMI BODYCON DRESS RRP
- NWT SPLENDID WOMEN SzS HONEYCOMB KNIT SWEATER COAT CHARCOAL
- Womens Lord & taylor cashmere sweater wrap size XS Ivory P7D
- Womens Frame Denim Low Rise Le Skinny De Jeanne Grey Shred Destructed 28 x 29
- Peter Pilotto Designer Coat U.K. 8. BNNW
- Raoul Womens Sweet Pink Blossom Midi Shirtdress Size 6 10300674
- Reversible Maternity Skirt in Navy Stripes
- ZARA BASIC Brown Herringbone Gorgeous Flare Leg Wool Blend Tweed Pants 8
- TROUSERS CAPRI WOMAN OXIGYM ART BL532 OVER SIZE LARGE MADE IN ITALY
- Womens Denim Boiler Suit UK10 SOLD OUT
- Stunning Whistles Spring Print Dress Silk Sz 12 Brown & White Knee Length Lined
- PHASE EIGHT SIZE 16 “pink’s” ALEXA WEDDING OCCASION DRESS Rrp .00
- Les Canebiers Womens Three Quarter Sleeve Dress Light bluee Aumale Size Euro 40
- JS BOUTIQUE STUNNING MIDNIGHT blueE EMBELLISHED EVENING CRUISE DRESS
- KAREN MILLEN STUNNING CHAIN PRINT STRETCH SILK DRESS SIZE 8
- LIPSY SIZE NAVY SEQUIN EMBELLISHED BARDOT MAXI DRESS @ NEXT RRP (8577)
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
RALPH LAUREN Women’s Navy Dress, Striped with border detailing, Size RL4 (S)Tory Burch Grey Pinafore Dress Size 8- ImmaculateHell Bunny Dakota Pinafore Dress Navy Navy VIntage FashionLittle Mistress Simply Fab Sz 18 Lemon Embellished Maxi Gown DRESS Wedding
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Size 14 PLATINUM Brown Silk Ruffle Hem Full Length DressAngel-fashions Women's Off Shoulder gold Floral Pattern Sequins Column dress 407New Casual Womens Long Dress Caftan Loose Fit Silk 3 4 Sleeve Shirt Collar Size
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. orange Lace Ruffle Pleated Midi DressNWT Trina Turk Devoted Printed Fit & Flare Dress 4NWT Polo Ralph Lauren sport WOMENS RUGBY ROYAL DRESS XS S MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Marc Jacobs Womens Sz 4 100% Silk bluee Jacobson Stripe Dress Spring Short Sleeve
Things to do in Tahoe City
NB Avenue bluee Striped Cotton Structured Shirt Sleeves DressCollection WEEKEND by John Lewis Dobby Floral Dress Ivory Multi - (R129)Bailey44 English Garden Shift Dress1970's Vintage Knitted Wool Dress by Juliet Verney Extra Small FREE SHIPPING
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dress Length:||Short||Size Type:||Regular|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.