Bed & Breakfasts
- VIVETTA ‘Dalia’ wool-blend midi dress in red. Beautiful IT 38 RRP BNWT
- Foxcroft Women's Plus-SZ Taylor Optic Floral - Choose SZ color
- Pregnant Women's Maternity Nursing Hoodies Pregnacy Breastfeeding Sweatshirts Cl
- GIORGIO ARMANI LANA WOOL DRESS PANTS WOMENS SIZE 38 28 X 30
- Rag & Bone Torrington Denim Boyfriend Shorts
- Lace Romper For Female Elegant Floral Streetwear Long Sleeve Breathable Jumpsuit
- Indian Bollywood Patiyala Punjabi Green Mirror Work Salwar Kameez Ethnic stoc
- Marc Cain Maxi-Skirt Silk N4 40
- Clothing Set For Women Hooded Long Sleeve Wide Legs Elastic Pants Drawstring New
- Halston Heritage Peach Nude Cotton Lace Beaded Silk Mini Dress Romantic Lined 4
- NWD ALEXIS ISAAC PURPLE STARBURST ZIGZAG STRAPLESS BEACH POOL DRESS S SMALL
- Gorgeous Red Dress Size 8 10
- BROOKS BredHERS Ladies Trench Coat MAC Navy bluee Size 10 VGC RRP
- Lularoe Elegant Sarah Medium NWT
- DIESEL Rosher Pantalon Jeans Wash 008YF - W26 L32 (R103)
- Saloni Nikki-B Silk Dress Collage 100% Silk Duster Long Maxi 6 N WOT
- Annarita N Ropa women Vestidos black 87129 BDT
- R.e.d. Valentino Pantalons Femme size 44, color red _44
- MADAME ZAZA OF MARSEILLE Hose NEU Gr. S 36 Freizeithose Weites Bein 7 8 Pants
- Earth music&ecology Skirts 946046 Beige L
- Hand Knit Women Tunic XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL Wool Hand Knit long dress, maxi dress e68
- Vtg Hawaiian floral barkcloth dress 60's Handmade Pink Floral
- Jessica Howard Women's Belted Fit & Flare Shantung Dress (12, Coral)
- Guess Dress Medium 8 10 Shift Bodycon Scoop Sleeveless Knit Women New 4617
- Madewell Red Zipper Dress Sz Medium Nwot
- Antonio Melani dress cold shoulder size 0
- Boden Red orange Sixties Textured Dress Size 10 R
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent 100% Silk Maxi Dress Sz Med PaisleyNWT KENSIE Tie Dye Dress largeLilly Pulitzer 29120 Pink Green Yellow Strapless Maxi Dress Size Small (CON4)NWT Lularoe bluee Pattern Carly Dress Size S Liverpool Material
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Ann Taylor Green Asymmetric Hem Sleeveless Maxi Dress Size MREBECCA MINKOFF Women's Wine Red Cold Shoulder Josefina Dress Sz L NWTINC International Concepts Women's Belted Denim Sheath Dress (2, Ink Wash)
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Torn By Ronny Kobo Candy Baroque Dress bluee Damask Print Bodycon Size MBCBG Max Azria Simsom Olive Taffeta Ruched Mini Dress 0Jjill denim bluee wool blend sweater midi dress. MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Victoria's Secret White Crisscross Dress size 4 Never Worn
Things to do in Tahoe City
XL X-LARGE SEXY Womens GORGEOUS ABSTRACT OMBRE PRINT DRESS W TIE Day Evening[Anthropologie] Sabine Scarf Maxi Print Dress- Size MediumGoya collection two piece turquoise green medium dressWomen's DVF Diane Von Furstenberg Cobalt bluee Ruched Lillian Dress Size 14
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.