Bed & Breakfasts
- Jessica Simpson Women's Faux Suede Dress Cobalt - Size 10
- Ax paris navy lace dress size 10
- Zimmermann burgundy white stripe soft Jersey dress size 1
- The North Face Womens Deep Garnet Red ThermoBall Zip Hoodie Sz XL 10057
- THE WHITE COMPANY 100% Pure Merino Wool Beige Poncho XS S 12 NEW
- Diesel Hose Röhre Slim LIV Wash 008FC NEU
- Zara Women's XS new with tags summer white pattern long sleeve blouse
- CRISTINAEFFE ABITO CON CINTURA women MODELLO ABITO DOLLY color black FIORE
- Chloe White Cotton Textured Cap Sleeve Ruffle Hem Shift Dress Size 40
- Ralph Lauren blueE LABEL COLLECTION Slim Fit Roughout STEEPLE Suede WOMEN Pant 29
- Pantalone Largo in Lino Bianco Be. BeShoppingOnline
- Bo'em Bohemian Baroque Skirt Etherial Pink Sheer Cotton Shell Button Lace Trim M
- ,745 BALENCIAGA RUNWAY TOP BLOUSE SWEATER CARDIGAN 42
- Women Ladies Floral One Off Shoulder Long Maxi Dress Gown Evening Wedding Party
- Indian Bridal Wedding Lehenga Bollywood Designer Choli Pakistani Blouse Lehnga
- J.Mclaughlin Womens J. Mclaughlin Skirt, Xl, Red
- Lipsy Cold Shoulder Wide Leg Jumpsuit - Size UK10 , BNWT
- Snoopy Striped Peanuts Dress Womens VTG 80s 90s Medium M (G5)
- New ASOS Pink Fuchsia Elasticated Waistline Maxi Dress with Keyhole Detail
- Invicta chaqueta para women brown Manga larga Otoño-Invierno cod. 101756 ES
- Collectif Nearly New Chevron Sweater - Size
- PAIGE Women's Verdugo Ultra Skinny, Quinnley Destructed, 24
- NWT women Marie Leddy's Ranch skirt, VERY RARE, 100% silk, lined, Size 8,
- Zac Posen Taupe Wool Blend Sheath Dress US 8
- Dondup - Pants-Pants - Woman - Beige - 5169708G185119
- NWT - TAHARI ladies White Pants w Stretch - sz 6 - MSRP 88.00 - Very nice
- Ralph Lauren Sz 22 Floral Linen Circle Skirt Maxi Button Front A-Line ✨NEW
- Light Cashmire Xxl Marina Rinaldi Cardigan
- Very X Michelle Keegan Sequin Dress
- BNWT Coast Sofia Print Scuba Shift Dress RRP
- Lipsy Embelished Maxi Dress 10 Navy bluee Lace Wrap Plunge Evening Wedding Ball
- NWOT HOBBS beautiful silk and wool teal bluee dress size 10
- ZARA SS18 POLKA DOT PRINT MINI DRESS SIZE S_M_L REF.1639 097
- Latest Design Dubai Abaya Wedding Farasha Maxi Dress jilbab jalabiya burkha
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Vintage Indian Gauzy Cotton Boho Hippy Empire Waist Purple Floral Maxi Dress MZARA EMBROIDERED MIDI DRESS SIZE M REF.0881 211DAMSEL IN A DRESS - Illusion Wrap Style Dress - Size 18BNWT BIBA gold silk dress, size 10 RRP
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Little Mistresse Dress Size 16JESSICA WRIGHT NAVY blueE LACE 3 4 SLEEVE PENCIL DRESS SIZE 14BNWT Connected Apparel Dress SIZE 14 16 Wedding Party Cruise Races Occasion D14
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Monsoon Dainton Ditsy Print Knee Length Dress Size 10 Navy New With TagMONSOON BROWN BRONZE MAXI DRESS 14 NEW WITH TAGSBNWT.-Angelina Faccenda Aqua bluee Dress. SZ16 Wedding Prom Cruise Party FunctionMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.BODEN print jersey casual dress size 10R --USED ONCE-- knee length belted purple
Things to do in Tahoe City
BNWT Classic Oyster Scallop Lace Dress 8Phase Eight Alisha Green Layered Lace Dress- Size 14 BNWT Elegant Jacques green Occasion Size10 - Wedding Graduation Evening RacesMango Geo Cut Out Dress burgundy brown print Size 10 or M brand new tags BNWT
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.