Bed & Breakfasts
- Woman Diamond embroidered heart printed short sleeve slim midi dress party dress
- Asos Dress Size M 10 12 RRP
- Zara Green Dress With Asymmetric Ruffle - S (Ref. 9598 019)
- Free People Lace Crochet Trench Coat Xs Rare Duster
- Virtuelle 14 White gold Jumper Knit XXS Sz 14 Knitwear Virtuelle US 10
- Womens Replay Jeans Yasmeen Skinny 28 , 29, New With Tags Authentic RRP
- Boohoo Women's Cut Out Halter Cold Shoulder Top KB8 White US 10 NWT
- Antoni & Alison fabulous silk dress BNWT
- Vestito Desigual a manica lunga modello TATI -58V20F5-2000-M
- Vg4794 Etro women's white trousers
- Paddle, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Water, Diving, One Piece Wetsuit By sirensong.
- United Kingdom Tartan Plaid Skirt Sz 10 bluee 100% Wool Plaid Full EUC YGI J8-58
- Kenzo X H&M Tiger Print Wool Jumper Green&Pink Small
- Equipment Net A Porter Grey Wool Shirt Dress Size S
- Women Fashion Lengha Choli Dress Indian Wedding Bridal Lehenga Yellow Lengha
- NWOT J Crew Double-pleated Midi Skirt in Shadowbox Print Multi Sz 4 F8964
- 13 women's trousers 130 made in italy trousers woman women trousers 1301300008
- GLAMOUR DRESS JERSEY STRETCH FABRIC SIZE 16W RETAIL LENGTH 43
- EAST (UK12 EU40) PINK FLORAL LINEN SILK-BLEND FULLY-LINED CAP-SLEEVE DRESS
- PIUMINO - 50% ARMANI JEANS women C5B02 HS blue MIS.46 PP
- E hyphen world gallery Sweaters 203672 White F
- Simon Miller PIERCE Slim Boyfriend Jean Vintage Wash 26 27 29 30 31 NWT
- A.L.C. Dress Renton Magenta Stretch Crepe Size 4 Puff-Sleeve Mini NEW
- Angel-fashions Woman Asymmetrical Ribbon Sequin Progressive Mermaid Long Dress
- Lataly Womens Sleeping Nursing Bra Wirefree Breastfeeding Maternity Bralette ...
- DG2 by Diane Gilman Womens Straight Leg Embellished Western Pants Size 18W 36x31
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Short Size 4
- Kendall kylie shoes new with box size5
- Hobbs Savannah Maxi Long Dress 16Stylish
- Topshop Red Daisy Floral White Print Short Sleeve Tea Dress Vintage UK6 US2 EU34
- Women's Sexy Cap Sleeve Denim Jeans Mini Dress + Belt - XS s M L XL
- Craghoppers NosiLife Womens Ladies Aurora Patterned Congreenible Dress (CG127)
- Guess Womens Jimena Sheer Embroidered Shift Mini Dress BHFO 2032
- Worthington Cream Ruffle Sleeve Dress Women Size 8 Stylish Modern
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Plus Size Women Vintage Sleeveless A-line Layered Maxi DressLauren Ralph Lauren Red Cap-Sleeve Stretch Sequin Lace Dress 12 MSRP Flapper Blouson Vintage 80s Draped Crepe Midi Pale Pink Tiered Formal Dress 16WNoble Grace Evening Formal Party Ball Gown Prom Bridesmaid Long Dress TSJY3207
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
BOOHOO BOUTIQUE WOMEN'S SHEEVA EMBELLISHED BODYCON DRESS BLK NUDE UK16 US12 NWTAqua Womens bluee Embellished Mesh Inset Sleeveless Mini Dress 8 BHFO 8123FREE PEOPLE FLORAL PRINT LOW PLUNGE SILK CRINKLE DRESS SZ 8 EUC
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. NEW Evening Formal Party Ball Gown Prom Bridesmaid Sequins Sexy Long Dress SFLS6French Connection Adanna Fit & Flare Dress White Size 4Modcloth Betsey Johnson 6 Hot Pink Strapless Formal Dress Bow HomecomingMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Aventura Women's Amberley Dress - Choose SZ color
Things to do in Tahoe City
Shoshanna bluee Women's Size Small S Short Sleeve Knit Sheath Dress -Joie bluee Women's Size Small S Eyelet Scallop-Hem Lace Shift Dress -SLNY NEW Purple Women's Size 20W Plus Sequined Lace A-Line DressJessica Howard NEW Purple Womens USA 18W Plus Laser-Cut Sheath Dress 384
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Matière:||47%COTON, 49%POLYESTER, 4%ELASTANNE||Objet modifié:||Non|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.