- BNWT HUGO BOSS AMODY orange & NAVY STRIPED DRESS SIZE 10
- NEW Topshop Boutique Navy Pin-Striped Baby Doll Tunic Shirt Dress Size 8 36
- Long Tall Sally Women's L S Fluted Sleeve Knitted Dress KB8 Teal US 14 NWT
- Susan Graver Printed Ponte Faux Fly Pull-On Pants Nvy Houndstooth XL NEW A310717
- NWT Free People Wild pink Floral Embroidered Mini Denim Jean Skirt 26
- SANTA CANELA WOMEN'S JUMPSUIT ROYAL blueE W IVORY CROCHET MEDIUM NEW
- Axami Set imbottito reggiseno + Perizoma Magnolia v-5061 sexy più 70 75 80
- ELENA MIRO' GONNA women TG. 39F color Mgold LUCIDO
- Free People Womens Endless Fun OB568241 Top Slim Neutral Beige Size XS
- GIACCA women da sizeur PRINCIPE DI GALLES BIANCO black silver TG 42
- Eileen Fisher Linen Open Front Cardigan PS Beige Oatmeal Light
- Rag & Bone The Dre Boyfriend Carpenter Jean in Delancy, Medium Wash - Size 32
- M MISSONI Robe multicolor longueur au genou, US 2
- ANTHROPOLOGIE NWT women MORGAN Sz.10 Renata red RED LACE DRESS MIDI
- JULES & JIM Maternity Women's Peach Floral Print Blouse J14250B Size M NEW
- NWT 180 Vitamin A Opposites Attract Sz M Rashguard & Sz 10 Neutra Hipster
- Red bluee Cotton Harley Quinn Circle Skirt mini XS to XL 2XL 3XL plus cosplay
- NEW IRO angora wool blend stripe sweatshirt
- Indian Pakistani Clothes Stunning Lehenga Choli For Wedding Party Reception
- NWT Nicole Miller Embroidered Waist Drop Pom Pom Dress
- Occident hot Modern Vintage Printed side vents of horn long dress Plus Sz@Hot Sz
- M&S DRESS 1 UK PURPLE LAGENLOOK 1111
- JAEGER wool silk skirt US 14
- Trousers Helly Ski Hansen W Switch Cargo 2.0 Pant
- Women's Coat Bäres Pompom Knit Cardigan Hand-Woven Real Nepal Wool Single Piece
- HSN - STORYBOOK KNITS - QUEEN ANNE’S LACE - SIZE 3X - NEW WITH TAGS
- NYDJ Women's Plus SZ Alina Ankle W Released Hem - Choose SZ color
- Pageant Gown national or state le Sherri Hill Couture size 0-2 Purple pre owned
- Latest Green Pure Linen Batik Saree Handmade Wax Indian Women Formal Sari 181a
- Slip Gr. 46 Chantelle Hedona 46 Unterwäsche melba
- NWT Anthropologie Nevaeh Floral Dress By Eri + Ali Size 14
- Phard BO-P2706210429404_CRISSY_COLOR_K001 Dames broek - kleur bluew BE
- Barami Straight Mini Pencil Skirt orange White Cotton Blend Womens Size 2
- MARINA RINALDI Women's Purple Agata Faux Layer Sweater NWT
- Grey Lehenga Choli Dupatta heavy Embroidery Work Party Wear Girl Women 7779
- TSE 100% Cashmere Navy bluee Pencil Skirt Sz 6 NWOT
- Avengers Infinity War Superhero Inspired Camisole Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
- NWT FRESH PRODUCE COTTON S S SUNSHINE STYLE DRESS IN SWIMMING POOL ...(1X)
- Women's Clothing Ladies Batwing Causal Long Dresses Cotton Linen Gradient Colour
- Nwt Talbots 18W (2X) Red Gramercy Faux Fur Collar Belted Wool Coat
- 100% Authentic New Womens ROBIN'S JEAN SZ 25 SPAC8675 RACER Skinny Made in USA
- Cecil Washed Denim Scarlett Item-No. B371847 Women's Jeans New
- GALANOS VINTAGE Womens Beige Satin Long-Sleeve Belted Sheath Dress XS
- Southern Belle Old West Saloon Gown Prom Dress Theater Steampunk Clothing 135
- Guêpière Corset Tokyo Casmir T NEUF SEXY Lingerie
- BNWT Size 16 LIPSY Pixie Lott Pink Leopard Print Mini Strapless Bodycon Dress
- Cotton Lane Wrinkle-resistant Dress D53 Apple. Sizes to 38
- Sosandar Fabulous Polkadot Ruffle Dress Size RRP
- Alex Evenings Womens Purple Sequined Soutache Evening Dress 12 BHFO 4003
- ANTHOPOLOGIE MOULINETTE SOEURS Size bluee Bold Floral Print A Line Dress
- WOMEN'S DRESS SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS 3 STRIPES [CY4748]
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ZARA gold golden Crepe 3 4 Sleeve Dress with Ties L BNWTVestito Estate women Lavgold Casual Party 60S Woman Summer Vintage Dress 110083NEW women’s kaliko @ Kaleidoscope monchrome lace dress Christmas party seasonINC International Concepts Long Dress Sleeveless bluee Multi S NWOT
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Alc bluee Pleated Sleeveless Dress Size MediumLaundry by Shelli Segal Womens gold Full Length Evening Dress 0 BHFO 3707Classiques Entier Women Red orange Formal Dress Size 12
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. BOGNER WOMEN DRESS SHIRT SZMIZJERKA +SILK Dana Buchman Dress Size 16ZARA Brown Green Terracotta Mix Printed Kaftan Tunic Dress M OS 10 12 14 16 BNWTMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.NWT NEW YORK & CO ONE SHOULDER RAINBOW SHEATH DRESS SZ XL 16
Things to do in Tahoe City
NWT ZARA SS17 NAVY blueE FLORAL PRINTED MINI DRESS WITH ASYMMETRIC HEM XS STrina Turk Bisitti Dress White Embroidered Lace Sleeveless Dress Size 0Sl Fashions Taglie Forti con Paillettes Pizzo Flare Dress Sbiadito pink 20WRoxy Sand Dollar Dress Sommer Kleid Dress Gr. L (40) ++neu++ Angebot SALE
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.