Bed & Breakfasts
- Jovani JVN62490 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Lilly Pulitzer White Embroidered Lace Eyelet Overlay Shift Princess Dress
- Wolford original Perlon Strümpfe 208, aus den 60er, dezente Ferse & Spitze Rare
- J. Crew Cafe Capri Capris Cropped Career Pants
- NWT J CREW Factory Beige Natural Khaki Linen Pencil Skirt Size 4
- Yellow and white romper Medium
- Womens Ladies Asian Indian Pakistani Party Pink Suit Dress Size 6 8 XS
- Finders Keepers Amazing Authentic Mantle Skirt Cloud White S RRP 130 BCF710
- ASOS Wrap Jumpsuit Nude Peach Pink Size 12 BNWT
- Maison Jules Women's New Sleeveless A-Line Shift Dress, Cherry Plum (L)
- NWT Ralph Lauren Brown Paisley Print Faux Wrap Belted Cap Sleeve Dress
- AX Paris Womens Midi Bodycon Dress Navy Floral Bardot Notch Front Sleeveless
- Womens Lapel Double Breasted Long Wool Blend Coat Vintage Overcoat Parka Outwear
- Cynthia Rowley Women's L Brown 100% Cashmere Long Sleeve Open Cardigan Sweater
- Trendy stretch jeans by TERRAH size 34 or 13 14 Free T-Shirt
- Terani Couture 1911P8501 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic
- Haute Hippie Size S Dresses
- GATTINONI DRESS bluesa manica corta Fantasia Bicolor In OFFERTA
- Maine New England Womens Grey Marl Straight Leg Trousers
- MISS ME Women's Denim Jean Embellished Bling Crystals Shorts JP5010SH Sz 29
- Women's CAPRI STRAPLESS JUMPSUIT Fashion Nova Curves
- Nanette Lepore Womens Fiesta Off-The-Shoulder Mini Dress, S, White
- EFIXELLE Peter Hahn Jersey Kleid Gr. 38 40 black NEUmEt
- Elegante abito vestito monospalla da cerimonia AX Paris , tg 44 IT, con fodera
- Luxueuse dress robe pull angora, lurex et laine SANDRO taile 1 (38-40)
- CLASS INTERNATIONAL Bodyforming-Leomusterkleid anthrazit-pink 007.066
- LEINEN SOMMER LAGENLOOK BALLON TUNIKA KLEID 44 46 48 50 L XL XXL STRAND green
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Beautiful See By Chloe Silk Dress Size 8Maison Jules Womens Ruffled A-line DressFlare AudioÂ® - IsolateÂ® MiNi black Ohrschutz GehÃ¶rschutzstÃ¶pselVINCE. bluee Women's Size Small S Floral Print Silk Sheath Dress -
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
ABS Allen Schwartz Women's Gown w Lace Inserts Ivory Dress XS (US 0-2)Free People NEW White Ivory Women's USA Size XS Embroider Shift DressCotton Lane Wrinkle-resistant Printed Dress D33 Apple
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Amazing L.K BENNETT dress size 12 NewFrench Connection Sequin Tunic DressMW009499 - FASHION FLORAL PRINT 3-4 SLEEVE DRESS (SIZE S - XXL)More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.KALIKO Dress UK12 elegant mint green knee length prom evening RRP
Things to do in Tahoe City
Vintage white cotton bubble gowns evening prom dress Party Elegant Girls WomensMonsoon Occasion Brown A Line Smart Dress 100% Cotton Tie Waist Short Sleeve 20Laundry by Shelli Segal Womens gold Full Length Evening Dress 0 BHFO 3707New Retro Womens Floral Loose Fit Full Length Maxi Dress Casual Ethnic Sundress
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.